There's a good chance that McGregor will outgrapple Khabib in this fight

To paraphrase the Simpsons, I could come up with a better thread by puking in a fountain pen and mailing it to the monkey house.

Khabib is surely focusing on striking, McGregor is surely focusing on grappling. It is much easier to improve grappling than striking in the fight. As Khabib neglects his grappling, Conor will surprise him. Conor trains with Dillon Danis, high level BJJ wrestler.

Also Conor has always had amazing grappling. The one time he got taken down (by Mendes, the best grappler in the division) he was on 1 leg and couldn't train wrestling at all. And he still was never in trouble and got up and blasted him.

Conor is a young and smart guy, he will surprise Khabib with his grappling and submit Khabib in the first or second round, mark it down on your calendars.
200.gif

Nonsense, Khabib will tenderize Conor’s face with his Ali-esque jab then melt him with a swift spinning back kick to the liver.

Hes training all that grappling in hopes he can stuff a takedown at some point and get a K.O. on the feet. Id hope for his sake he doesnt have dillusions of tooling Khabib on the ground

Khabib is surely focusing on striking, McGregor is surely focusing on grappling. It is much easier to improve grappling than striking in the fight. As Khabib neglects his grappling, Conor will surprise him. Conor trains with Dillon Danis, high level BJJ wrestler.

Also Conor has always had amazing grappling. The one time he got taken down (by Mendes, the best grappler in the division) he was on 1 leg and couldn't train wrestling at all. And he still was never in trouble and got up and blasted him.

Conor is a young and smart guy, he will surprise Khabib with his grappling and submit Khabib in the first or second round, mark it down on your calendars.

Khabib has been training grappling with Shields and Usman. Shields has tooled Danis in grappling competition. Danis is good with BJJ, but has garbage wrestling as we've seen in Bellator.

Conor is still punching his mini T-Rex and only training grappling for Instagram.

You gotta be trolling.

I really respect your courage. I don't agree with you but I respect your courage.

I trained at Gracie Barra and the snake pit in Wigan the home of catch..
I know I can roll ..

I would not go near kahbib without a shotgun and a roll.of gaffer tape..

<{nope}>

No chance. I do think conor has a better ground game than khabibs standup game, but his ground game will never touch khabibs.

The only reason I can see why you made this thread is because you are running for office in Ireland and need more votes

Hey TS, did you know coconuts have water inside of them. PM me if you want more thread topics.

If Conor implements the Nate Diaz sumo wrestling style than he has a chance .

#skipbaylessbless

The way I think Conor will attack Habib is the way he attacked Mendes.. and the way Condit attacked GSP.. if he gets taken down Conor will just punish Habib from the guard. Habib can't even finish anyone when he takes them down.. so why does Conor even need to worry about getting taken down?
Man, khabib in chad are so god damn different with there GNP and it's so blatantly obvious . If conor gets sloppy hell get trapped and be fucked. Hes better off staying at range and if he does get taken down either try and get it before khabib can get control or wait for a standup

Amazing that so many Shertards pretend to be a fan of the most boring, one-dimensional cretin Khabib, only because they think he has a chance of beating Conor McGregor. Not amazing. Sad, really.

The responses in this thread show why people lose money on fight betting. They expect the obvious, instead of using their brains.

I agree with your incomprehensible level of stupidity.

What game we talkin, and what console?

Amazing that so many Shertards pretend to be a fan of the most boring, one-dimensional cretin Khabib, only because they think he has a chance of beating Conor McGregor. Not amazing. Sad, really.
Him being 26-0 has nothing to do with it, you got that part right.

<36>

Back