There's a good chance that McGregor will outgrapple Khabib in this fight

If you were actually serious and not a lame troll you'd take your ass to any sports betting site, get fucking outrageously good odds, and post your bet slip in this dumbass thread.

Sure thing TS....

He's going to bbreak Khabib's record for most T/D's in a single fight, too.

TS, it's not just his grappling. It's his flying as well! Conor is the only MMA fighter over 125lbs who can fly!

If he starts buzzing around Khabib's head, the TD is literally impossible! And when Conor does that thing where he shoots lasers out of his eyes, Khabib will surely lose it!

Look at all the fat neck beards. Grappling is easier to learn and improve at then striking. Striking is one of those things that you kind of just have it or you don’t, and it takes years and years to improve. Grappling is a natural human instinct. Striking is the opposite of a natural human instinct. Hit up an mma gym you scrubs.

Conor's grappling is underrated

But Conor being KO'd cold with a sloppy errant bomb of a punch is about 100x more likely than Conor winning grappling exchanges in this fight

And I think Conor is a better grappler than Khabib is striker, but the grappling game is just much different. It isn't quite like striking where there is a danger of anything happening at any given moment.

But only if khabib doesn't knock him out early

Oh snap, i didn't realize you could just train for wrestling for 6 months and beat one of the best grapplers in the world.

brb, im gonna go practice some wrestling and then fight Cormier at UFC 235.

21f7573bd19b9c19a217a75d853c1ddc.jpg

<Wink>

Pretty sure Khabib will out-trash-talk Conair at their next presser, as well :rolleyes:
Giggling like a psycho at Khabib during every question is winning the trash talk? "Murrrrr murrr murrr" over Khabib every time he spoke is winning the trash talk? Calling all of his fanboys "little bitches" didnt bother u bro? Did it bother you when Conor called you a little bitch?

Giggling like a psycho at Khabib during every question is winning the trash talk? "Murrrrr murrr murrr" over Khabib every time he spoke is winning the trash talk? Calling all of his fanboys "little bitches" didnt bother u bro? Did it bother you when Conor called you a little bitch?
Cliffs?

Khabib is surely focusing on striking, McGregor is surely focusing on grappling. It is much easier to improve grappling than striking in the fight. As Khabib neglects his grappling, Conor will surprise him. Conor trains with Dillon Danis, high level BJJ wrestler.

Also Conor has always had amazing grappling. The one time he got taken down (by Mendes, the best grappler in the division) he was on 1 leg and couldn't train wrestling at all. And he still was never in trouble and got up and blasted him.

Conor is a young and smart guy, he will surprise Khabib with his grappling and submit Khabib in the first or second round, mark it down on your calendars.

There a very good chance your dreaming

I've seen threads about monkeys competing against humans but I think this is actually the dumbest one I've ever seen.

Back