There's a good chance that McGregor will outgrapple Khabib in this fight

the iceberg of conor nuthugging wants to tell u that conor is able to outgrapple khabib.

Ok.

Lmao

What's the gif where the guy looks like he's being interviewed and makes the side eye wtf face?

Khabib is surely focusing on striking, McGregor is surely focusing on grappling. It is much easier to improve grappling than striking in the fight. As Khabib neglects his grappling, Conor will surprise him. Conor trains with Dillon Danis, high level BJJ wrestler.

Also Conor has always had amazing grappling. The one time he got taken down (by Mendes, the best grappler in the division) he was on 1 leg and couldn't train wrestling at all. And he still was never in trouble and got up and blasted him.

Conor is a young and smart guy, he will surprise Khabib with his grappling and submit Khabib in the first or second round, mark it down on your calendars.

It’s about the same chance of you having an IQ over 70. About 0.000001%.
Someone delete this stupid thread.

People who don't train should not be allowed to make threads.

Khabib is surely focusing on striking, McGregor is surely focusing on grappling. It is much easier to improve grappling than striking in the fight. As Khabib neglects his grappling, Conor will surprise him. Conor trains with Dillon Danis, high level BJJ wrestler.

Also Conor has always had amazing grappling. The one time he got taken down (by Mendes, the best grappler in the division) he was on 1 leg and couldn't train wrestling at all. And he still was never in trouble and got up and blasted him.

Conor is a young and smart guy, he will surprise Khabib with his grappling and submit Khabib in the first or second round, mark it down on your calendars.
Pretty sure Khabib will out-trash-talk Conair at their next presser, as well :rolleyes:

The way I think Conor will attack Habib is the way he attacked Mendes.. and the way Condit attacked GSP.. if he gets taken down Conor will just punish Habib from the guard. Habib can't even finish anyone when he takes them down.. so why does Conor even need to worry about getting taken down?

Lmao this os proof that Conor fanboys are fucking idiots. Nobody in the division is outgrappling Khabib and Conor sure as hell would t be the one to do it.

1. It's easier to improve striking than grappling, that's why you see so many MMA fighters with a grappling base that start striking, where as guys with a striking base who then improve their grappling to a high level are rarer

2. Mendes was on 2 weeks and Conor only got up in that 2nd round because Chad decided to go for a guillotine

3. Conor is actually a few months older than Khabib, why you calling him the "young" guy? They're the same age

4. If McGregor wins by submission I'll post a video of me literally eating a crow

This thread :
rIXF9obSpYM5YRynDwAK_dog_comes_down_ramp.0.gif

That might be my favorite husky on earth, I want to feed it some scooby snacks!

I wouldn't expect Conor to grapple with Khabib at all. I am pretty certain he's focusing on a few important things and that is 1. tdd 2. Sweeps, reversals, escapes 3. Clinch defense against the cage. He does all that well he can shut down Khabibs grappling.

we may not know who will win, he says to placate the crowd. but there is absolutely ZERO chance of Conor out-wrestling Khabib. i mean, come on man.

If you consider takedown defence out grappling then it's possible he will out grapple him. If he submits him it will be a Silva/Sonnen 1 desperation scenario.

It would be a very special moment if get to see the Conor McGregor from round 3 of McGregor Vs Holloway at UFC 229

I bet this is Brendan Shaub's secret account...he was the moron telling us Conor will beat Floyd

Back