There’s a huge advantages dc got over stipe which may help him win the fight

Man make one for me with Fedor in place of Cain. I would have to keep a copy in my Onedrive.

Haha I'm not a master shooper, this was a commission work from our very own @Myrddin Wild he a monster shooper.

Yo Wildo can you replace Fedor's head in place of Cain in that one ? do you have the time or I go beg in other spot.

Man make one for me with Fedor in place of Cain. I would have to keep a copy in my Onedrive.

Haha I'm not a master shooper, this was a commission work from our very own @Myrddin Wild he a monster shooper.

Yo Wildo can you replace Fedor's head in place of Cain in that one ? do you have the time or I go beg in other spot.

Here ya go Buddeh~ :D

fedor-slaps-ghost-face-gif.372241

If you want a different Fedor head then pick one out of the Sherdog shoop album & paste it into a reply.

Attachments

• Fedor-slaps-ghost-face.gif
    Fedor-slaps-ghost-face.gif
    656.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
People are so overlooking Stipe. Dude hits as hard, if not harder than Rumble, and has 2x the skillset. Stipe has very quick powerful punches and lands them at short distances in the pocket. It's a tough fight to call, but many seem to have DC in the bag despite his age, and arrogance coming into this fight.

Here ya go Buddeh~ :D

fedor-slaps-ghost-face-gif.372241

If you want a different Fedor head then pick one out of the Sherdog shoop album & paste it into a reply.

Thanks man awesome job.

Thanks looks great, you are the best as always... now don't let @LouisBolanos see this or he will Brett Rogers someone in jail the next time he is there.

@FedorGOAT and uploaded it for you :p.. doing the scrub work to help out Wildo

https://image.ibb.co/geZctc/Fedor_slaps_ghost_face.gif

Fedor_slaps_ghost_face.gif

Finally something that may help reducing @Final Say's nuthuggery.

If Stipe wins he is no doubt the HW GOAT.......and as bad as I want that to happen I don’t see anyway in which he beats DC.

I believe the biggest factor is whether or not Daniel can take Stipe down. Even then I don't really know what happens next.

Stipe is a crazy, crazy good wrestler. I just don't think DC can take him.

I'll be watching this fight like a hawk. But I gotta be honest, I don't want the fight to happen- I love both of these guys so much.

ya it is. stipe can't do anything to DC that Jon Jones or Gus or Rumble haven't tried
Except Stipe has much more power in his hands. True one punch ko power, unlike Gus or Jones!

I expect a tough fight for DC. Stipe's a big man and he keeps getting better.

DC may give up his speed packing on weight and strength.

DC's HW strength and his world class wrestling is what should give Stipe problems. He's no Ngannou

Except Stipe has much more power in his hands. True one punch ko power, unlike Gus or Jones!

and Rumble doesn't?

vzwvfs.jpg

QQnwr0R.gif

and he hit DC as hard as he could and DC ate it like a cake stuffed with fried chicken.
johnson-kd-cormier.gif

If he has a speed advantage it's not a very big one. I'd say he probably has a slight cardio advantage too, but that's about it. Stipe has more powerful hands, is bigger and probably stronger, and has good enough wrestling that I think he can defend against DC's wrestling. I think Stipe scores a TKO, probably in the 2nd round.

That huge advantage is speed.dc got a huge speed advantage over stipe,and speed kills.if dc want to beat stipe then I think he need to be the one thats backing up stipe,he need to get in range then he need to explode unexpectedly on stipe like he did to bigfootsilva In order to catch stipe.the most important thing dc not to do is throw wild looping punches because stipe is really good at countering it.and definitely not backing up(obvious).

Speed lmao is this 2018 or 2011? it’s all about timing and precision’s and movements now breh

The fact that people are still underestimating Stipe is astounding. DC is a beast no doubt but I think he loses by decision.

He does everything better and hits way harder. Think about when Glover put a dirty beating on Maldono and couldn’t finish. Then stipe fights him and finishes him In 30 seconds.

Dc is getting smashed badly

Glover loosened the pickle jar up.

I like Stipe but would like to see DC get that HW belt.

Buuuuut... Stipe via KO.

really though, dont you ever think that maybe cain shouldve just jumped in that guard and played his game instead of werdum's??? thats a winnable fight for cain but he just had to take the risk imo

i feel stipe wouldve beat struve if he got on top of him but it was a blessing in disguise

Back