The War on Planned Parenthood.

You are what is wrong with this country. Birth rates are dramatically down in the developed world and we are being invaded by Muslims yet this is a nonissue?

What you just said is nonsense, yes.

Let's take the study you brought. Let's say 12 percent of planned parenthood's budget is for abortions, and not 3 percent. I see no reason why this makes them any worse of an organization. To be honest, I think it would be perfectly fine if Planned Parenthood were shuttered, and another provider, or group of providers, was put in it's place, and similarly funded.

It obviously makes them worse if you think abortions are wrong. I understand that you don't. But a great many people do. And this makes them vulnerable to getting their funding pulled. I''d support withdrawing federal funding from them, regardless of the good they do, because they provide abortions, which I think are the opposite of good.

It obviously makes them worse if you think abortions are wrong. I understand that you don't. But a great many people do. And this makes them vulnerable to getting their funding pulled. I''d support withdrawing federal funding from them, regardless of the good they do, because they provide abortions, which I think are the opposite of good.

To eliminate the abortions, would you support a large scale, nationwide expansion of sexual health services, contraception, and sexual education, coupled with a massive increase in funding for our government and state social services, seeing as their will initially be far more children left to the state?

So these "pro-lifers" wish to overpopulate the streets with youth raised in broken homes by unfit parents.. the same youth they'll give zero shits about when they are shot down by police or killed in gang violence... all for what?? So they themselves can feel better about not angering a non-existing magic wizard in the sky

Grow up and get with the times.. a clot of cells is not a baby

Last edited:
To eliminate the abortions, would you support a large scale, nationwide expansion of sexual health services, contraception, and sexual education, coupled with a massive increase in funding for our government and state social services, seeing as their will initially be far more children left to the state?
I would.

You are quite the poet.

tumblr-n100p4aseg1tt526jo1-500.png

No they aren't.. a bit of tissue is not life.. and to treat it as such is foolish.

Lol. I've heard a lot of people try to state as fact that a fetus is not a person, but I don't think I've ever heard someone try to say it's not even life before.

Lol. I've heard a lot of people try to state as fact that a fetus is not a person, but I don't think I've ever heard someone try to say it's not even life before.

I'm not trying to say anything.. I'm saying it

If pro-lifers cared about childrens life, maybe they should start by supporting government programs to help kids, rather then cutting funding to them while foaming at the mouth over the "life" of a barely developed embryo

lol...

I'm not trying to say anything.. I'm saying it

If pro-lifers cared about childrens life, maybe they should start by supporting government programs to help kids, rather then cutting funding to them while foaming at the mouth over the "life" of a barely developed embryo

lol...

And if pro-choicers really cared about people's rights, they wouldn't be so cool with killing them in large numbers when they are at their most defenseless.

And if pro-choicers really cared about people's rights, they wouldn't be so cool with killing them in large numbers when they are at their most defenseless.

Embryos dont have rights and sure as fuck are not "people"

Newsflash:

This is NOT a human with rights
518179835e98c496a04302ff5225897a.jpg

Embryos dont have rights and sure as fuck are not "people"

Depending on what spot you look in history, there was a time when people said the same thing about blacks/gays/jews/insert persecuted group here. Evolution takes time I suppose.

Depending on what spot you look in history, there was a time when people said the same thing about blacks/gays/jews/insert persecuted group here. Evolution takes time I suppose.

Ah yes, let's bring up some irrelevant deflection to this.. very low

Coming up next:

"Masturbation is genocide" - Conservatards

"Sperm isn't life" - Rebuttal

"Durrr.. there were times people said that about blacks... durr" - Conservatard deflection

Ah yes, let's bring up some irrelevant deflection to this.. very low

Coming up next:

"Masturbation is genocide" - Conservatards

"Sperm isn't life" - Rebuttal

"Durrr.. there were times people said that about blacks... durr" - Conservatard deflection

The real deflection is in pretending you somehow know the exact moment when a person becomes a person... without being able to actually back that up with anything scientific.

"they aren't" because potential humans aren't humans and to conflate living cells with the implied "life" as something for moral consideration is ridiculous.

So these "pro-lifers" wish to overpopulate the streets with youth raised in broken homes by unfit parents.. the same youth they'll give zero shits about when they are shot down by police or killed in gang violence... all for what?? So they themselves can feel better about not angering a non-existing magic wizard in the sky

Grow up and get with the times.. a clot of cells is not a baby

Generally two completely different groups of people.

Much of the "religious right" isn't "right" in any sense other than that the left became openly hostile towards them and they found a new home.

I assure you many on the secular right/alt right/etc are fine with planned parenthood for the very reasons you listed.

And I assure you that if liberals found this out, they would all mysteriously decide planned parenthood was racist the next morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back