The War on Planned Parenthood.

No, his assertion that blacks were not considered human is correct.

At least you agree with something that is true.

His false equivocation is incorrect.

HERE is where logic escapes your mind...

Blacks could be enslaved in this country because government decided that they were not human beings. Unborn human beings can be killed in this country because government has decided that they are not human beings.

Perhaps you can explain the philosophical difference.

Africans have moral consideration, willed volition, cognitive capability, and fit all criteria of being both human and person. Fetus does not.

A human being and a person are one in the SAME. One cannot be a human being without being a person and one cannot be a person without being a human being.

You have to know reason and logic to utilize reason and logic. "Common sense" is shorthand for "I don't want to take the time to use reason".

So far all you have shown is that you don't know what the hell you are talking about, then again I'm NOT surprised. no liberal ever does.

Also, it is NOT a tree, you absolute goof. It's a potential tree.[/QUOTE]

Once again, you demonstrate that you don't know even the basics with regard to embryology or developmental biology. Your analogy is not valid because it ignores the facts of developmental biology. If you had a grasp of the science, you would realize that within the seed, there is, in fact, an oak tree. Immature, but an oak tree none the less.

I suspect we are in agreement that there is no single 'correct' assertion regarding the exact moment human life begins. What we can do, and what the government attempts to do, is identify a measurable point of delineation and set forth the law based on that.

Sure we can assert the "correct" EXACT moment that human life begins: AT CONCEPTION just as science and basic common sense says it does.

Both of them are correct, in a sense. I appreciate your contribution here as well!

But @MilesAbove is not stupid and he certainly does use sensible arguments. I disagree with you very much, with regards to that assertion, at least.
They are NOT both right. One is right and the other is wrong. It is just that simple.

Once upon a time, under the law, blacks were not humans either and as such, had no inalienable right to life either. The law can be, and often is wrong. Just like it is in this case.

Why is planned parenthood even necessary? Wait until you are married or at least in a very committed relationship before having sex. Be responsible when it comes to using protection. Wait until you have a steady incoming before having children.

The problem is a bad attitude towards sex. If people actually listened to what the Church taught and took sex seriously instead of seeing it as a trivial recreational activity, then there would be far less problems surrounding sexual health and unwanted children.

I will also add that life begins at conception.
Thanks Muhammed, but i think ill pass.

It isnt murder to abort before the kid is formed simpleton

Also a whole lot of folks dont want tax dollars going to all kinds of things they find immoral why should the pro lifers get special treatment
It isn't special treatment. If they get enough votes, they'll get their way. If they don't, then they won't. That's how democracy works.

Thanks Muhammed, but i think ill pass.

Hedonism will lead you straight to Hell.

%3D%3D.jpg

It isn't special treatment. If they get enough votes, they'll get their way. If they don't, then they won't. That's how democracy works.

Too bad we arent a democracy then. The supreme court has ruled on this already.

If his argument denied an unborn humanity then he did not solve anything EXCEPT let us all know just HOW LITTLE he understands science and basic FACTS.

This issue was put to bed decades ago. Get over it already you regressive wackaloons.

Too bad we arent a democracy then. The supreme court has ruled on this already.
1. No, the Supreme Court has not ruled on whether or not Planned Parenthood should be federally funded.

2. As far as Roe vs Wade goes, it's a bad decision from a legal standpoint (though maybe a good one from a political standpoint). That said, if the Court applied the same implied right to privacy to other laws and policies, like say the War on Drugs, or whether or not I can be obligated to purchase medical insurance, I'd consider that a fair trade.

But they don't apply the same implied right to privacy to other government policies because it is bad law.

1. No, the Supreme Court has not ruled on whether or not Planned Parenthood should be federally funded.

2. As far as Roe vs Wade goes, it's a bad decision from a legal standpoint (though maybe a good one from a political standpoint). That said, if the Court applied the same implied right to privacy to other laws and policies, like say the War on Drugs, or whether or not I can be obligated to purchase medical insurance, I'd consider that a fair trade.

But they don't apply the same implied right to privacy to other government policies because it is bad law.

You have the right to get an abortion. Get over it.

Of course you have the right to get an abortion in the US. Does anyone here think it is illegal? The case was decided when i was too young to know what an abortion was and has limited lawmakers my entire adult life. So I don't rightly know what you mean by "get over it". I'm well over it.

The argument at hand is whether Planned Parenthood should receive tax dollars. You seemed to be claiming that they cannot be cut off from government funding based on the Supreme Court. I give you enough credit to believe that you know this is untrue.

This issue was put to bed decades ago. Get over it already you regressive wackaloons.
Ay DORK, I asked you a question. Exactly what part of this issue did he "put to bed" decades ago?

Did you prove that unborns are not human beings?

What about human beings not having a right to life?

Can you argue or think rationally AT ALL or are you really just a lightweight as I suspect?

People in the middle east also have a right to stone their wives to death if they cheat. That does not make it right.

The problem is that they are nothing but an abortion clinic that pretends to give other services (prenatal care, mammograms, etc...) to get tax payers to fund them. They have been outed as liars.

Ay DORK, I asked you a question. Exactly what part of this issue did he "put to bed" decades ago?

Did you prove that unborns are not human beings?

What about human beings not having a right to life?

Can you argue or think rationally AT ALL or are you really just a lightweight as I suspect?

The issue that women could have abortions and not need to be publicly shamed by conservative far right wing buffoons such as yourself.

Why are we even discussing an issue put to sleep in the 60s. Oh because jerk off republicans and fake conservatives still haven't gotten over this issue yet.

I didn't really care about the PP issue until I found out the put almost a million dollars into Jack Usoffs campaign.

They can pay their own bills.

Back