The War on Planned Parenthood.

Knowing that God would provide the sacrifice and that Isaac would not be needed.

But that was a test.

Yeah, but since Isaac was a post-birth fetus, would it really have been a sacrifice?

I mean, maybe God knew he was an inconvenience to his parents because they both had full-time jobs, and they couldn't afford a kid anymore with their partying on the weekends.

Maybe Isaac was going to be the great-great-great-(×15) grandfather of Hitler.

Yeah, but since Isaac was a post-birth fetus, would it really have been a sacrifice?

I mean, maybe God knew he was an inconvenience to his parents because they both had full-time jobs, and they couldn't afford a kid anymore with their partying on the weekends.

Maybe Isaac was going to be the great-great-great-(×15) grandfather of Hitler.
<JonesLaugh>

Most abortions are early term and pro-choicers don't see it as having the same moral and ontic value as a newborn.

Until pro-lifers understand this, they will continue with the "this is what pro-choicers think, it's a baby. . ." no they don't actually. A baby is born, a zygote embryo and fetus, of course, is not. "Buh but late term abortions!" Elective late term abortions have been illegal since Roe.

Just because liberals like to use PC language when talking about the unborn doesn't make it any less disgusting. We all know what the fetus becomes if it's not aborted. Until pro-choicers understand they will continue with the "this is what pro-choicers think, it's a parasite".

Besides like I've always said, a woman has a right to be a fucking cunt and get an abortion. If she wants to be a fucking bitch, that's her right.

No Planned Parenthood is stupid free love wig out sex drugs and rock and roll baby.

Back