The Walking Dead : Tv Show (NO comic or show spoilers) 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I know how the safety works."

tumblr_m1iwf79l3Q1r2c4y2.gif

Governor and Glenn were suppose to die

Bring Darabont back. Season 1 was just so much better written and paced IMO. Still love the show but we were all so optimistic at the beginning of the season and look what it turned into. Is ANYONE out there thinking "Wow, great episode!"

What had to go wrong for the last few episodes of this season which had GREAT source material to be so lackluster?

Pretty letdown. It seemed like the whole episode was Andreas feet working the pliers and commerials. Lame

Rant on how much this sucked. Turn your sarcasm meters on.

A "war" that boiled down to a bunch of idiots being chased off by two, count 'em, TWO people. Fuck sakes.

Other than that, nothing really happened. It seemed like another lead-in episode to the actual finale.

Ooh, Carl shot a guy. I'm so emotionally invested in his "innocent little kid turned numb by his surroundings" story arc.

Andrea died in the most anti-climactic way possible. An off-screen bite, followed by an off-screen suicide. Jesus.

The Governor shot his own people. Well, now I get it. He's evil, right?

What a waste of time.

Rant on how much this sucked. Turn your sarcasm meters on.

A "war" that boiled down to a bunch of idiots being chased off by two, count 'em, TWO people. Fuck sakes.

Other than that, nothing really happened. It seemed like another lead-in episode to the actual finale.

Ooh, Carl shot a guy. I'm so emotionally invested in his "innocent little kid turned numb by his surroundings" story arc.

Andrea died in the most anti-climactic way possible. An off-screen bite, followed by an off-screen suicide. Jesus.

The Governor shot his own people. Well, now I get it. He's evil, right?

What a waste of time.

This. I am "butthurt" as they say.

Good episode, just a bad finale.

Question for you all-

Scale 1-10 what would you have given the episode if it hadn't been the finale?

I just feel like this should've been the second to last episode of the season (similarly to when they killed Shane in second to last of season 2)

Oh shut up. We're allowed to disagree with you. If you see it differently discuss it and say why, don't just cry that others have a different opinion.

Easy, bro. I don't look at things as detailed as some of you do. I thought things flowed smoothly. I apologize for the pot shot.

This. I am "butthurt" as they say.

It's such a shame too. The last three episodes or so, were really good. I was coming around, thinking this show had turned the corner, and was returning to the greatness set by Frank Darabont in the first season. Then they go and feed us this heeping pile of monotonous bullshit.

I agree that the episode itself was OK except the prison invasion being really stupid...why would they ALL go in the prison, especially when it seemed empty? Nobody sweeping the perimeter out of ALL those people? Nobody keeping watch outside? Come on. Then they all just book it out of there any take off despite the fact that they went there expecting a war? I know they aren't soldiers but why did they even go if they were going to run to the hills as soon as shots were fired?

But...yeah, that wasn't a finale. Glad Andrea is dead, but there should be one more episode to just resolve the damn Gov storyline. I thought a couple more people would die, like Glenn and Carol.

Question for you all-

Scale 1-10 what would you have given the episode if it hadn't been the finale?

I just feel like this should've been the second to last episode of the season (similarly to when they killed Shane in second to last of season 2)

If that was the case, it probably wouldn't have been that bad. However, that's the main issue with this show. It drags it's feet, to the point of being uneventful, and boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back