The Walking Dead : Tv Show (NO comic or show spoilers) 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Rick's proven to be the best leader of the group even with some of his questionable decisions and temporary insanity.

I think Rick's proven to be the best leader of the group even with some of his questionable decisions and temporary insanity.

The alternative is a weak Asian, handicapped old man, a child, or Daryl. I love Daryl and all but he's more of a bad ass follower than leader, so yeah, I think you're right.

lmao I don't know if this has been posted and it appears to be pretty old but I couldn't let this thread happen without a t-dog post on the first page.

T-dog1.png

It's sad to see the change this show has made from season 1, especially the first 2 episodes, until now. Why did they get rid of that writer again?

It's sad to see the change this show has made from season 1, especially the first 2 episodes, until now. Why did they get rid of that writer again?

I couldn't disagree more. I think the writing has gotten better, particularly in the episode with Morgan, and the guy that did that episode is taking over for Season 4. IMO that will bring great things.

I need more Tyresse (Ty-Dog? 3-Dog? T-Dog 3.0?). Looks like he'll be coming back soon though.
I'm interested to see how Rick handles the Michonne situation. If he turns her over (and I don't think he will), then really no one in the group is beyond sacrificing for the "greater good" and they have to see that.

The alternative is a weak Asian, handicapped old man, a child, or Daryl. I love Daryl and all but he's more of a bad ass follower than leader, so yeah, I think you're right.

This show attracts some racist ass people.

I figure things will go down in one of three different ways, which I'll arbitrarily put in a spoiler tag...

1. After being obnoxiously conflicted a million more times, Andrea sides with the group during the war and kills the Guv'na.

2. Milton gets tired of being a bitch and blows the Guv'na away when he's not looking during the war.

or

3. The Guv'na tricks Tyreese and co. into siding with him, but eventually Tyreese figures him out and saves the day by killing those whiny pussies he hangs out with and the Guv'na during the war. Tyreese and his sister (if she lives) perma-join the group.
That's what I'm guessing.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see this "war" ever happening.

I don't know anything about the comic book or wherever this story comes from, just know what I watched.

I dont see how these two groups could go to "war" with the assets (especially the "Soldiers") they have. If they did, it would end up being either a snipefest, too easy to just pick people off or a bunch of close quarters combat leading into hand to hand. This would cause way too many caualties, if the show wishes to keep any realism at all.

Last weeks episode proved obnly one thing: that nobody wants "war" EXCEPT for the Guvnah. Rick doesn't want it, and the rest of the crews don't want it either, including the head "Soldiers", (Daryl and Martinez) they became buddies in the last episode. Sure, there was some posturing and shittalking between them, but they realized they're not so different and developed mutual respect.

Lizard Face has pretty much realized that she makes bad decisions and seems to be leaning back towards the prison gang.

I think before a war can happen, somebody takes the Guvnah out. It will either come from the inside, a defector perhaps from Woodbury or maybe a hit, coming from Rick, Merle, or Michonne.

Another possible route is to set up some type of baited ambush, using Michonne as the bait, of course.

She will not be given up by Rick, no chance..... because

Michonne is a legit bad ass Ninja. She is one of the best tactical thinkers in the group. Her utilizing Zombie "pets" is nothing short of genius. Her skills as far as recon, moving without being noticed are unmatched. She is seriously skilled with that sword and kickboxing. She cannot be given up by Rick's group as I see her as their best weapon, which is Rick will not give her up to avoid war. She could live the longest on her own IMO, or at least would do as well as Daryl and Merle who also have some living off the land training and can take care of themselves.

The only characters I see as expendable right now are:

LizardFace - annoying nag, hasn't served a purpose in a while (aside from a cumdumpster)

Merle - old, broken, can't get along with anyone

Hershel - really old and broken

Carol - Has she ever been anything besides a waste of oxygen?

Of these, I choose Carol and Hershel to be most likely to die.

Also, the Guvnah is absolutely expendable and NEEDS to die soon, he is killing this season.

I don't expect Michonne/Daryl/Carl dying anytime soon, if ever.

I see Carl, Beth, Maggie, Glenn as the future of the group and perhaps civilization. Don't expect any of them to die. They have been putting Glenn into more of a leadership role, which doesn't really suit him, so maybe if any of this group dies it will be him.

I figure things will go down in one of three different ways, which I'll arbitrarily put in a spoiler tag...

1. After being obnoxiously conflicted a million more times, Andrea sides with the group during the war and kills the Guv'na.

2. Milton gets tired of being a bitch and blows the Guv'na away when he's not looking during the war.

or

3. The Guv'na tricks Tyreese and co. into siding with him, but eventually Tyreese figures him out and saves the day by killing those whiny pussies he hangs out with and the Guv'na during the war. Tyreese and his sister (if she lives) perma-join the group.
That's what I'm guessing.

Nice ideas.

Here is what I'm guessing:

Milton is conflicted about the slaughter and spills the beans to the governor. The governor torture murders him. Andrea confronts Tyrese and the rest and they decide to side with the Rick, but not outright. When the gov and the soldiers go on the raid Tyrese goes with him. Andrea and Tyrese's wife escape together. During the raid Tyrese kills the two he was friends with and is accepted back into the group and Andrea and Tyrese's wife come along.

Nice ideas.

Here is what I'm guessing:

Milton is conflicted about the slaughter and spills the beans to the governor. The governor torture murders him. Andrea confronts Tyrese and the rest and they decide to side with the Rick, but not outright. When the gov and the soldiers go on the raid Tyrese goes with him. Andrea and Tyrese's wife escape together. During the raid Tyrese kills the two he was friends with and is accepted back into the group and Andrea and Tyrese's wife come along.

Oooh, I can see that too.

Milton does have the face of a man about to eat a bullet hard.

I couldn't disagree more. I think the writing has gotten better, particularly in the episode with Morgan, and the guy that did that episode is taking over for Season 4. IMO that will bring great things.
The first season was still the best crafted. The second season was painfully slow, but it gained momentum in the second half, and the finale was hard-hitting. So far the third season has mostly been pretty great. Honestly, the show's biggest problem isn't writing, although that has been really bad at times, but overacting. Several cast members just aren't that good.

The music on this show has been fantastic the past several episodes. From last night:

And from the night before that:

The first season was still the best crafted. The second season was painfully slow, but it gained momentum in the second half, and the finale was hard-hitting. So far the third season has mostly been pretty great.

The music on this show has been fantastic the past several episodes. From last night:

And from the night before that:

Jamie performed on the Talking Dead. I did not expect that voice to come out of that dude. Mainly because he had a sort of non-manly voice and looked like one of those creepy ............nevermind. Awesome song though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back