The Walking Dead : Tv Show (NO comic or show spoilers) 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a great episode, but not the epic finale I expected. Maybe I expected too much after last season's epic finale.

This is why TWD finale suck

No final showdown
Governor is ganna be in next season, rinse repeat
No Morgan
Prison crew did not move on

And like the previous finale, there was a sense story progression. In 1, the crew hit the road. In 2,
In 2 they move on from farm and found the prison. For 3, its ganna be the same shit leading to 4...ugh

Rant on how much this sucked. Turn your sarcasm meters on.

A "war" that boiled down to a bunch of idiots being chased off by two, count 'em, TWO people. Fuck sakes.

Other than that, nothing really happened. It seemed like another lead-in episode to the actual finale.

Ooh, Carl shot a guy. I'm so emotionally invested in his "innocent little kid turned numb by his surroundings" story arc.

Andrea died in the most anti-climactic way possible. An off-screen bite, followed by an off-screen suicide. Jesus.

The Governor shot his own people. Well, now I get it. He's evil, right?

What a waste of time.

tumblr_lnvv9xtgsC1qf5nzv.gif

I agree that the episode itself was OK except the prison invasion being really stupid...why would they ALL go in the prison, especially when it seemed empty? Nobody sweeping the perimeter out of ALL those people? Nobody keeping watch outside? Come on. Then they all just book it out of there any take off despite the fact that they went there expecting a war? I know they aren't soldiers but why did they even go?

But...yeah, that wasn't a finale. Glad Andrea is dead, but there should be one more episode to just resolve the damn Gov storyline. I thought a couple more people would die, like Glenn and Carol.

If a single person knew how to do remedial action to fix a jammed 50 cal that fight would have been over quick.

P.S. I hated Andrea

The Governor's line in the opening sequence was my favorite part of the episode.

"You either kill then die, or die then kill." or something to that effect. it was legit.

Lol why did you even watch if you didn't like the rest of the season?^^

Only took 16 episodes for a truly badass governor moment, it was worth it...i guess

Did anyone catch that on the talking dead......hahahah

Only took 16 episodes for a truly badass governor moment, it was worth it...i guess

Yeah, 'cause him keeping a collection of zombie heads, humiliating an innocent girl, making two brothers fight to the death, chasing down Andrea, and then locking her in his dungeon, and strategically turning Merle into a zombie, and stabbing Milton to death/zombie so he would eat Andrea, wasn't enough to get that point across.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back