The Walking Dead : Tv Show (NO comic or show spoilers) 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the episode too. For some reason, I get sad to see OG's get killed. I think the only character from the first season I won't care if gets killed is Glenn

Will anyone else miss Andrea? I was sad to see her go.

Maybe she should have shut her piehole and focused on getting those pliers sooner instead of blabbing away with a soon-to-be-zombified Milton, but Lizardface never exactly showed any signs of being an intelligent person. I'm surprised they actually killed her off, but they ruined it by not showing her get bit and not even showing her off herself.

What did he say I couldn't hear

Something like...
"The time of mockery is coming to and end. Those who walk with evil will earn their judgment when the abomination rises."
Then he just hung up and everyone was like, "......"

Hershel was full of shit. That kid was acting shady and like he was gonna draw. Carl may have been a little trigger happy but that kid was fucking around.

Hershel was full of shit. That kid was acting shady and like he was gonna draw. Carl may have been a little trigger happy but that kid was fucking around.

Yupp. Hershel said drop the weapon, not hand over the weapon. DROP THE F****** WEAPON KID, JEEZ.

The kid that Carl shot was obviously going to try some shit on Carl, he did the right thing.

Completely. He was taking forever to hand over the gun and clearly leaning in to get close to Carl. I was yelling at the tv for Carl to shoot him.

Maybe she should have shut her piehole and focused on getting those pliers sooner instead of blabbing away with a soon-to-be-zombified Milton, but Lizardface never exactly showed any signs of being an intelligent person. I'm surprised they actually killed her off, but they ruined it by not showing her get bit and not even showing her off herself.

I thought the same thing. I know they were trying to make it dramatic but damn.

They need to get out of that prison. Its like the zombies don't even factor into the show anymore. The power of zombie movies is how overwhelmingly terrifying and menacing is the presence of masses of mindless cannibalistic animated dead. With the governor the show drifted far from this basic reality. Also, they never mention food or water. How have they been feeding themselves and where will they get food for all the new additions to the group?

The supposed war much of this season had been building towards ended most anti-climactically with merely two members of the prison group driving off the governor's mass assault. And the governor just walks away?

Yupp. Hershel said drop the weapon, not hand over the weapon. DROP THE F****** WEAPON KID, JEEZ.

Totally agree. He had that look in his eye. He was thinking "it's just a kid, I'm gonna catch him by surprise".

Unrelated, but I was glad to see Andrea go. Never was a big fan of her.

He's gonna get merked when he plays with the big boys. He's just picking on other noobs right now.
He's a fucking cheerleader. Waste of a character, should have made him explosive or more wage demanding for the amount of hard work he put in.

Are you fucking kidding me? What kind of anticlimactic non ending shit was that?

Totally agree. He had that look in his eye. He was thinking "it's just a kid, I'm gonna catch him by surprise".

Unrelated, but I was glad to see Andrea go. Never was a big fan of her.

I never really cared for Andrea but never really hated her. That being said, if she kept herself out of the middle of everything this season, she probably would've lived but NOOO, she had to get personally involved with the Governor and Woodbury and try to play peace-keeper between Woodbury and the Prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back