The WALKING DEAD: Season 7, Second Half (No Comic or Show Spoilers)

Anyone notice how Rosita lost a ton of weight, she looks like a skeleton now and lost her curves, her arms are so skinny like twigs and her face looks like she is sick, is she okay?
I thought she was always that skinny?

I'm obsessed with The Walking Dead. I've even been to Walker Stalker con twice. With that said...

I will always watch, but this season has been a disappointment.

Thoughts on last night

The dumbest thing in the whole episode was them trying to break Eugene out. They saw him giving orders, and know his quality of character. They wouldn't think he was a member of the Savior team now? Only way it makes sense was that they wanted to get him out to interrogate him for details

When the episode started, I also thought he was going to hook up with Maggie eventually, there seemed to be chemistry building. I was like nice, Jesus deserves it but then they show Maggie and Jesus sitting outside and he tells her about neighbors, friends and "boyfriends", I was like

raw

His name is Jesus ffs, No for gay Jesus :(

The writers think they are 'edgy' by making a guy named Jesus be gay.

Meanwhile that is not edgy in the current culture, in fact it is pussy as fuck.

Have a character named Mohammad be gay, then I will say you have balls.

The writers think they are 'edgy' by making a guy named Jesus be gay.

Meanwhile that is not edgy in the current culture, in fact it is pussy as fuck.

Have a character named Mohammad be gay, then I will say you have balls.
Make Muhammad a pedophile and you have balls times infinity. :)

Dang that was a sllllloooooooowwww episode. The first 7 minutes are just people walking around not talking. Half of it was Rosita being a bitch and then her and Sasha making up. Though I am glad that they changed Rosita's character up a bit so she isn't so bitchy. And apparently walkers offer zero threat to anyone anymore.

We can see where it's going it's just taking forever to get there. Maggie is gonna take over Hilltop. He's gonna get himself killed by the saviors or Jesus/Maggie will take him out.

The guy in the shadows had to be fake Daryl right? The only thing I'm genuinely unsure of is what will happen to Sasha and/or Rosita. I'm guessing they will kill one of them off and keep the other.

Simon steals every scene he is in for sure! LOL. We need more Simon in every episode. Simon and his cardamom gelllllllato. I shit you not!

The guy in the shadows had to be fake Daryl right? The only thing I'm genuinely unsure of is what will happen to Sasha and/or Rosita. I'm guessing they will kill one of them off and keep the other.

Sure looks like Dwight to me and no way Daryl could have made it there that quickly:

https://i.redditmedia.com/VOc4bdq8G....png?w=391&s=b1d5afe96ad449abcad5be43d0f27586

Simon steals every scene he is in for sure! LOL. We need more Simon in every episode. Simon and his cardamom gelllllllato. I shit you not!

I become more of a fan with each appearance.

Side Notes

I didn't realize the doctors were brothers. It makes sense I guess and I would assume Negan took the first doctor from Hilltop as well.

Sasha and Rosita need to learn some patience when trying to play sniper. They just give up right away? They didn't think to camp out for a day or two? It's just "oh well, missed him tonight, let's go get ourselves killed now"

Also do those 2 not realize how stupid they are??? Yes, I understand they don't care if they get killed. But what do they think is gonna happen when Negan (or the saviors) capture or kill them? Even if they kill Negan the Saviors are going to unleash holy hell on Rick and the rest of the survivors b/c they know Sasha and Rosita are from Alexandria.

This show is just not good. I want to complain about the stupidity and arrogance and lack of self-awareness of the characters. But screw that.

These one or two story line episodes are stupid. How can soap operas balance multiple stories at once but this fucking show can't?

Side Notes

I didn't realize the doctors were brothers. It makes sense I guess and I would assume Negan took the first doctor from Hilltop as well.

Sasha and Rosita need to learn some patience when trying to play sniper. They just give up right away? They didn't think to camp out for a day or two? It's just "oh well, missed him tonight, let's go get ourselves killed now"

Also do those 2 not realize how stupid they are??? Yes, I understand they don't care if they get killed. But what do they think is gonna happen when Negan (or the saviors) capture or kill them? Even if they kill Negan the Saviors are going to unleash holy hell on Rick and the rest of the survivors b/c they know Sasha and Rosita are from Alexandria.
Pretty sure they moved because Eugene on the radio sent out people to search local buildings for walkers to put on the wall.

They know Sasha is with Alexandria. If they catch/kill her they're going straight to Rick to torment them even more for another failed assassination attempt. I guess Rosita forgot the part where she wasn't the one that paid for her failed attempt, yet she thinks now that she will be the one to pay. It's kind of infuriating how stupid Rosita is. Sasha gets a pass. I don't think she knew about Rosita's failed attempt.

They know Sasha is with Alexandria. If they catch/kill her they're going straight to Rick to torment them even more for another failed assassination attempt. I guess Rosita forgot the part where she wasn't the one that paid for her failed attempt, yet she thinks now that she will be the one to pay. It's kind of infuriating how stupid Rosita is. Sasha gets a pass. I don't think she knew about Rosita's failed attempt.

YES! Seriously how stupid is Rosita? She already got Olivia (I think that was her name) killed and got Eugene captured. Does she not remember how Negan handles things? Daryl punches Negan....Glenn gets his head bashed in. Rosita shoots Lucille and Olivia gets her brains shot out. Rosita and Sasha are just being stupid and selfish.

Pretty sure they moved because Eugene on the radio sent out people to search local buildings for walkers to put on the wall.

Ahhhh, gotcha. I heard someone about that on the radio. Didn't put it together that that's why they had to leave. I figured they could have hid or something. In any case Sasha should have took the shot. Even that long range partially blocked shot would be smarter and higher percentage than running into a building full of unknown number of bad guys and possible locked doors...heh.

Ahhhh, gotcha. I heard someone about that on the radio. Didn't put it together that that's why they had to leave. I figured they could have hid or something. In any case Sasha should have took the shot. Even that long range partially blocked shot would be smarter and higher percentage than running into a building full of unknown number of bad guys and possible locked doors...heh.
Yeah going in is a horrible idea, actually this plan just jeopardizes every other community that is getting ready to fight the saviors. Now they're on high alert.

I hope Rosita dies, she in painful to watch. You've got all the communities prepping for battle, and Rosita even acknowledges this, but in her words, she "can't wait". What a fucking selfish and stupid ass bitch. She's not just getting herself killed, but messing it up for EVERYONE. Yeah, let me just launch everyone into a premature war by risking an unlikely to succeed assassination attempt.

Also, I hate that they made Jesus gay. It feels forced and they've already had enough gay characters for the 2017 quota. You've got Terra and the two girlfriends she's had, and then Aaron and Eric. 5 was plenty, but nope, let's add Jesus into the mix...

The only thing redeeming was how Eugene was still carrying around that monkey thing. That gave me a chuckle.

Side Notes

This is what I am thinking as well, it seems Rosita and Sasha have lost their mind because they saw their Fuck buddy Abraham got turned into a brain burger. And they no longer care if they mess up Rick's plan.

I hope Carol beats them up both and rape them!!!

There the stupidest fucking people in the show. Not even joking if I found out Rosita was going to do this after seeing what happened to Darryl and Eugene I'd probably beat her ass and have a serious discussion about killing her. If all she's going to do is put the rest of us in danger because she's so desperate for revenge might as well just get rid of her. At the very least we would be locking her away until we were ready to attack. She can't be trusted.

Also, I hate that they made Jesus gay. It feels forced and they've already had enough gay characters for the 2017 quota. You've got Terra and the two girlfriends she's had, and then Aaron and Eric. 5 was plenty, but nope, let's add Jesus into the mix...

They simply followed the comic.

I hope Rosita dies, she in painful to watch. You've got all the communities prepping for battle, and Rosita even acknowledges this, but in her words, she "can't wait". What a fucking selfish and stupid ass bitch. She's not just getting herself killed, but messing it up for EVERYONE. Yeah, let me just launch everyone into a premature war by risking an unlikely to succeed assassination attempt.

The only thing redeeming was how Eugene was still carrying around that monkey thing. That gave me a chuckle.

I didn't even get the whole gay Jesus and why they threw it in there. It's not like it did anything with the plot and I don't think there were a ton of people wondering or caring. It was basically them talking and all of a sudden he says "boyfriends" and they both have a dramatic pause.....like the writers were expecting a huge gasp or giant reveal. You are right, it was just forced and completely pointless. I don't care if he's gay or not but they way they threw it in was just completely irrelevant and pointless.

And lol @ Eugene with the monkey thing.... - I know he's kind of a coward but his character cracks me up. One of my favorites. And honestly he's probably how most of us would act in certain situations after seeing a friends head bashed in. Especially when he gets treated like royalty by Negan.

Back