The WALKING DEAD: Season 7, Second Half (No Comic or Show Spoilers)

Also episode sucked. I knew it was coming tough so at least it's out of the way. I guess were just not seeing Carl at all this half of the season? Also looking like the war wont be until next season. Would be kind of cool if they dragged the war out made it real long and brutal.

A lot of of hate for Rosita.

Jesus christ, i dont care if she lives or dies, but i am not affected as much as the rest of ya!

A lot of of hate for Rosita.

Jesus christ, i dont care if she lives or dies, but i am not affected as much as the rest of ya!

We are taking this seriously hahaha.

She got thin too... But I still want to see her naked!!!!!

LOL @ so much shit being made over the one throwaway line about Gay Jesus.

As for Rosita-- yeah, she's a moron. Already got people captured/killed and still wants to put herself and others in jeopardy instead of waiting for Rick.

Still, as bad as this episode was, at least it wasn't as bad as that Tara episode.

Rosita can't die. Show has already lost too much eye candy.

Terrible episode, and I'm normally one to defend them.

I'm glad you guys didn't dissapoint with the "no for gay Jesus" posts right after the episode. Dunno why but it always makes me laugh. There's a good reason why Jesus is gay though. Just following source material. Still a good character.

Was hoping Rosita would die last night. She still lives. Maybe next week. If she doesn't get it by the end of the season I'll be very upset with the show.

Best part of the episode

_APvFZx1c57ZtqQZtbmov_0SuYJKS6SOA2ukSYEjr4M.jpg

I wish it was Simon they were turning babyface instead of lame ass Dwight.

Friend of mine at work is a huge fan of this show.

It's been depressing watching the light slowly fade from his eyes this season.

- I hate to say it, but Sasha is a huge cunt. She should have given the necklace back to Rosita. She made the fucking thing. Herself.

- Reconciliation between Daryl & Maggie was full of the feels. Poor Daryl knows he is responsible. And Maggie is the bigger person not blaming him at all.

Friend of mine at work is a huge fan of this show.

It's been depressing watching the light slowly fade from his eyes this season.

Kinda the same thing on my end, I have a friend for whom this is still his favorite current show. And even he says this season is a dip.

They know Sasha is with Alexandria. If they catch/kill her they're going straight to Rick to torment them even more for another failed assassination attempt. I guess Rosita forgot the part where she wasn't the one that paid for her failed attempt, yet she thinks now that she will be the one to pay. It's kind of infuriating how stupid Rosita is. Sasha gets a pass. I don't think she knew about Rosita's failed attempt.

Sasha doesn't get a pass. She is just as guilty as Rosita. They are going to get a bunch of people killed for no reason. Rick is already down to fight and secretly gathering an army. These two dumb broads just ruined the element of surprise, on top of any tactical (far more effective) plans that were in the works. They both share 50% of the blame for this incoming shitstorm.

Sasha doesn't get a pass. She is just as guilty as Rosita. They are going to get a bunch of people killed for no reason. Rick is already down to fight and secretly gathering an army. These two dumb broads just ruined the element of surprise, on top of any tactical (far more effective) plans that were in the works. They both share 50% of the blame for this incoming shitstorm.

True

Rosita might be borderline autistic, though. It's like her memory got wiped clean after her first attempt.

True

Rosita might be borderline autistic, though. It's like her memory got wiped clean after her first attempt.

As the great Christopher Walken once said:

"Women.

With 'em, without 'em...

Who can live?"

The worst part about this show is Carol, though. They have literally turned her into the most dangerous character. She basically did nothing to deserve that. She was a frail old woman who did nothing but wash clothes the first season. Now it's like she has navy seal skills and her joining the war is going to be a massive advantage. Pretty ridiculous.

They should've turned Olivia into a badass while they were at it.

Back