The WALKING DEAD: Season 7, Second Half (No Comic or Show Spoilers)

The worst part about this show is Carol, though. They have literally turned her into the most dangerous character. She basically did nothing to deserve that. She was a frail old woman who did nothing but wash clothes the first season. Now it's like she has navy seal skills and her joining the war is going to be a massive advantage. Pretty ridiculous.

I'm actually a fan of Carambo. The show's mediocre writing/directing sometimes fudges the execution of the actual action, but the actress is great, and I like the overall trajectory of her character. I also buy the notion that a person who is calm & ruthless can be much more dangerous than a lot of other people with more impressive physical attributes. I wish the show was slicker about the way they have her do things, but personally I still really like her character. She is my #3 out of everybody currently alive.

Aside from the fiendishly marvelous scenery chewing of Steven Ogg & JDM, this season has mostly been the perfect cure for insomnia. Too much filler. Oh & Eugene is such a sniveling cuck.

<{cruzshake}>

As someone have already said, it wouldn't surprise me if Rosita gets captured and she's sent back to Alexandria as a walker. Now that Sasha also decided to go kamikaze for Abraham, she could be the one getting that treatment (or worse) if captured.

P.S: Props to the sherbros for not letting #noforgayJesus slide.

I'm actually a fan of Carambo. The show's mediocre writing/directing sometimes fudges the execution of the actual action, but the actress is great, and I like the overall trajectory of her character. I also buy the notion that a person who is calm & ruthless can be much more dangerous than a lot of other people with more impressive physical attributes. I wish the show was slicker about the way they have her do things, but personally I still really like her character. She is my #3 out of everybody currently alive.

I definitely don't hate her character, but I have to roll my eyes when Darryl says something along the lines of, "if she knew what the saviors did, she'd kill all of them herself." She's more capable than Darryl, Rick and Michonne combined lol. She's like the Yoda of the Walking Dead universe.

far removed from the T-Dog glory years.
I missed that guy. The Alexandria team always had him picking up logs or carrying stuff..haha

Sasha doesn't get a pass. She is just as guilty as Rosita. They are going to get a bunch of people killed for no reason. Rick is already down to fight and secretly gathering an army. These two dumb broads just ruined the element of surprise, on top of any tactical (far more effective) plans that were in the works. They both share 50% of the blame for this incoming shitstorm.

They could redeem themselves if they call off their plan and return, then it would be like they were on a reconnaissance mission. But then again, I wouldn't be surprised if Eugene runs to Negan and tells them about Rosita and Sasha.

They could redeem themselves if they call off their plan and return, then it would be like they were on a reconnaissance mission. But then again, I wouldn't be surprised if Eugene runs to Negan and tells them about Rosita and Sasha.

It's way too late for that, they just killed a few guys at the compound.

Homeland is shitting on this abortion of a show. This turd season.

Every time I think "Oh god why am I still watching this show" the only answer is so I can see something awesome from the comics brought to life.

But then they do it, and it's never awesome. None of the buildup is awesome. None of the original shit they make up is awesome.

I am enjoying fucking Iron Fist more than this show right now.

Who is #1? Carl.

I still remember you set my sig to what it is, like 6 years ago

Show is terrible. Has become completely unwatchable.

Who is #1? Carl.

I still remember you set my sig to what it is, like 6 years ago

lulz

Coral-ani-gif.gif

The worst part about this show is Carol, though. They have literally turned her into the most dangerous character. She basically did nothing to deserve that. She was a frail old woman who did nothing but wash clothes the first season. Now it's like she has navy seal skills and her joining the war is going to be a massive advantage. Pretty ridiculous.

Oh goodness. "Frail old woman"? She had just finished chemo when the apocalypse hit. And she survived years and years of a brutally abusive husband. That takes patience, creativity, and a profound simmering rage. Don't give me that Carol was a "frail old woman". She was a battered cancer victim and now she's not.

Oh goodness. "Frail old woman"? She had just finished chemo when the apocalypse hit. And she survived years and years of a brutally abusive husband. That takes patience, creativity, and a profound simmering rage. Don't give me that Carol was a "frail old woman". She was a battered cancer victim and now she's not.
CAROL-630x556.jpg

Back