The WALKING DEAD: Season 7, Second Half (No Comic or Show Spoilers)

@Peteyandjia must've fallen asleep

This was me, during the very first shot of the episode, the shot of Maggie, when I realized that the entire episode would be her / Sasha / Jesus / that stupid community...

no_damn_happy_gilmore.gif

So I'm assuming that guy in the shadows at the end with Rosita is going to be Blonde Evil Daryl, finally making his redemptive transition to Blonde Not As Good Daryl

I thought this is the Season Finale.. good to know there are still like 2 more!!

So I'm assuming that guy in the shadows at the end with Rosita is going to be Blonde Evil Daryl, finally making his redemptive transition to Blonde Not As Good Daryl

I liked your post to signify my agreement with it.

Anyone notice how Rosita lost a ton of weight, she looks like a skeleton now and lost her curves, her arms are so skinny like twigs and her face looks like she is sick, is she okay?

No, what? Was that revealed somewhere in the episode? I thought maybe he could be Maggie's new love.

When the episode started, I also thought he was going to hook up with Maggie eventually, there seemed to be chemistry building. I was like nice, Jesus deserves it but then they show Maggie and Jesus sitting outside and he tells her about neighbors, friends and "boyfriends", I was like

raw

His name is Jesus ffs, No for gay Jesus :(

Anyone notice how Rosita lost a ton of weight, she looks like a skeleton now and lost her curves, her arms are so skinny like twigs and her face looks like she is sick, is she okay?

I mean, she's living through a zombie apocalypse, man. You try to keep your damn curves through that shit.

CHRIST! This episode was absolutely horrible

CHRIST! This episode was absolutely horrible

One of the most horrible Ep. And I don't get this Sahsha and Rosita suicide mission thing why can't they wait for Rick's offensive? They will be much more effective if they join rick...now they will just blow the element of surprise if they went thru their plan and fail to kill Negs

I am not sure what is going on with Seratos msybe Bolivia?

Why'd they make Jesus gay? LOL. Is Justin Timbergay about to be offed and they need him at the ready to help fill their gay character quota? :D

Back