The UFC/Off-Topic Thread v7

Ah, should of just said it's because you don't like Mcgregor, rather than claiming people who paid money to attend were confused and baffled at the event.
Ah, should of just said it's because you don't like Mcgregor, rather than claiming people who paid money to attend were confused and baffled at the event.
You try and be intelligent but go on random ramblings. For your sake please stop, you embarrass yourself.

I mean, they did generally look baffled and confused. I didn't think I "should of" mentioned McGregor was a clown beforehand as it's self-evident.

I mean, they did generally look baffled and confused. I didn't think I "should of" mentioned McGregor was a clown beforehand as it's self-evident.

Well you can barely see the crowd, certainly not enough to say that a thousand people who were cheering and asking questions were confused.

Well you can barely see the crowd, certainly not enough to say that a thousand people who were cheering and asking questions were confused.

Oh, okay.

Gsp has come to terms with the UFC apparently, done deal.

I can't help but think the UFC finally gave GSP more of what he wanted because Conor started acting like he's too cool for school. It does two things: It brings a huge name in to show Conor that he's not the only show in town, and it gives Conor a potential superfight worth huge money.

I can't help but think the UFC finally gave GSP more of what he wanted because Conor started acting like he's too cool for school. It does two things: It brings a huge name in to show Conor that he's not the only show in town, and it gives Conor a potential superfight worth huge money.

Reminds me of gladiator

When they brought in the old warrior to take out Russel Crow

Anyhoo nice cash grab but from a sporting perspective worthless

I'm surprised they got him to come back, at all. I know a few people who insisted he never would. They're probably desperate to pay big with the possible danger of not having McGregor's PPV revenue. The shitty thing is that we're probably going to get another farcical title defence for Bisping.

I actually heard it was because Ronda lost but I'm sure the Conor thing has a lot to do with it as well. They need ppv draws right now so the fighters have the leverage. They a tremendous year on ppv last year but this year won't even touch that in terms of sales.

I'm surprised they got him to come back, at all. I know a few people who insisted he never would. They're probably desperate to pay big with the possible danger of not having McGregor's PPV revenue. The shitty thing is that we're probably going to get another farcical title defence for Bisping.

Bisping fight would make zero sense. Say he beats Bisping, he's going to fight those other monsters at MW? No way. Now is the time to make the Anderson Silva fight imo, won't get them at their best but Anderson has tailed off enough that I think GSP might take it now when he didn't want it before.

Guaranteed he doesnt come back the same guy he was.
Too long a layoff. GSP's best is long gone behind him.

Impossible to say, probably will still be very good but not peak GSP. He keeps himself in good shape, depends on injuries and things like that. There are a bunch of fights out there for him.

I really wouldn't consider Bisping vs GSP a farcical match up..

Bisping is a legit champion, and GSP is a legend of the sport...

I don't think that will be the match up they are looking for...

like someone else mentioned here, a superfight with Conor McGregor would be the match to make...

this would most likely break all UFC PPV records.

Bisping fight would make zero sense. Say he beats Bisping, he's going to fight those other monsters at MW? No way. Now is the time to make the Anderson Silva fight imo, won't get them at their best but Anderson has tailed off enough that I think GSP might take it now when he didn't want it before.

Personally, I would hate to see GSP vs Anderson Silva..

Im not interested in seeing GSP take down Andrson Silva for 5 rounds and do half ass Gnp.

Hendricks looked much better at 185 pounds, got a much needed win over dangerous Lombard. Best he's looked in a long time. Probably too short for some of the elite of the division though.

No Edmond in Travis Browne's corner, chances of winning just went up quite a few notches.

As if Travis wasn't ruined enough, the ref lets him eat some extra hammers.

Back