The truth about cancer

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score

Cliffs: dudes family dies of cancer, he makes a "the media doesn't want you to see this" style anti chemo and traditional cancer treatment documentary.
This has been making the rounds on Facebook lately along with being posted to a friends Facebook page that is dying of cancer.

Have any of you guys seen this making the rounds?

Does any of it seem legit or do you think it's bs?

Last edited:
tumblr_nolw3iQZJy1qm018io1_540.jpg

Not sure but I think this thread gave me AIDS.

I never go on facebook what is it?

Some b-level MySpace ripoff. It'll never take off.
I remember thinking back in the day Myspace was so much better cause I could customize my page even though it took forever for it to load.

I actually enjoy eating king cancer legs at the asian buffet. Although, it can be annoying getting to the meat sometimes

Front up and swing until you die.

I clicked on this shitty thread thinking there was going to be some deep and well explained information on here...what I got was a pothead making an incomplete thread

Now that I've had a couple beers and a doober i kinda get it i think

I never go on facebook what is it?
is a popular free social networking website that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos and video, send messages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues, but thats not important right now.

is a popular free social networking website that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos and video, send messages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues, but thats not important right now.
<mma4>

Without watching a 2 hour vis, chemo works by bombarding your cells with radiation. It kills the cancer cells, but it also kills regular cells and absolutely fuckblasts your immune system. So there are pros and cons. It's hardly the only treatment used, and if anything I think it's a desperation measure because it fucks you up so badly.

Back