The truth about cancer

Every single person I know of that had cancer and underwent radiation or chemo died. One survived but the cancer recurred and his body was too damaged to fight it off again, he died. I think you have to be an idiot to have blind faith in current treatment methods, they're obviously garbage. Live a healthy lifestyle because you're fucked if you get cancer to begin with.
Chemo works rather well against a number of malignancies. Living a healthy lifestyle is all good, but it isn't going to prevent most of the cancers. A lot of it is bad genes and luck.

Without watching a 2 hour vis, chemo works by bombarding your cells with radiation. It kills the cancer cells, but it also kills regular cells and absolutely fuckblasts your immune system. So there are pros and cons. It's hardly the only treatment used, and if anything I think it's a desperation measure because it fucks you up so badly.

It will also damage your liver and kidneys so you might die from that in 10 years.

Chemo works rather well against a number of malignancies. Living a healthy lifestyle is all good, but it isn't going to prevent most of the cancers. A lot of it is bad genes and luck.
This unfortunately. Some of the healthiest people get cancer.
For every bad story there is some good stories as well, see it all the time. People that were given months to live and now they are cancer free years later. It's far from perfect, but it has a good side as well

It will also damage your liver and kidneys so you might die from that in 10 years.

They say the chemo drugs can damage your cells, and it may lead to another outbreak f cancer later on. Still any extension of life is good I guess. It's a very primitive method, so is radiation, but cancer is a motherfucker. It's not a disease in the traditional sense, as much as it is a breakdown of a cell's normal cycle.

Although they've began to identify specific genes that can lead to the cell cycle breaking down, so there's hope we can find an actual cure some day.

meh, cancer's a little bitch.
call it the bitch it is and move on.

did I mention, cancer is a pussy ass bitch.
tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

Although they've began to identify specific genes that can lead to the cell cycle breaking down, so there's hope we can find an actual cure some day.

This is really exciting, been reading a lot on this lately and how they are matching treatment to the patient dependent on genetic markers. Also they are starting treatments to alter the patients own immune system to fight the cancer. good stuff

Every single person I know of that had cancer and underwent radiation or chemo died. One survived but the cancer recurred and his body was too damaged to fight it off again, he died. I think you have to be an idiot to have blind faith in current treatment methods, they're obviously garbage. Live a healthy lifestyle because you're fucked if you get cancer to begin with.

My mother got cancer in 1982. Had chemo. No cancer since.

Buddy of mine got cancer in 1995. Had chemo. No cancer since.

Sorry about those close to you who lost their lives to cancer, but my experiences with the current treatment methods have been extremely positive.

My mother got cancer in 1982. Had chemo. No cancer since.

Buddy of mine got cancer in 1995. Had chemo. No cancer since.

Sorry about those close to you who lost their lives to cancer, but my experiences with the current treatment methods have been extremely positive.

Good to hear about both of them Loiosh. Sometimes it's heard to remember the positives when you are dealing with something so awful. The good stories make up for the bad and make what I do worth it.

This is really exciting, been reading a lot on this lately and how they are matching treatment to the patient dependent on genetic markers. Also they are starting treatments to alter the patients own immune system to fight the cancer. good stuff
Car-T therapy, defiantly worth reading about

Car-T therapy, defiantly worth reading about

Yup exactly. Has some nasty temporary neurological side effects but overall they are seeing some very positive results from it. Been having more and more patients having that course of treatment lately

Yup exactly. Has some nasty temporary neurological side effects but overall they are seeing some very positive results from it. Been having more and more patients having that course of treatment lately
Are u a nurse? Or murse

I'm alive. It was either treatment or death. I chose to live.

You can look up cancer survival rates with regards to treatment. Of course some people will see everyone they know with cancer die, that's what happens with odds.

My father had prostate cancer, did some research, found an experimental radiation therapy technique using powerful magnets to focus the radiation so it would target only the relevant part of his body.

Fast forward 3 years he's completely free of cancer as anyone can be and healthy again.

A treatment having a success rate is no reason to jump off the deep end, that is illogical behaviour.

That's the key imo, attaching identifying markers to cancer cells, immune system kills them, all better.

In 20 years we won't die from cancer imo.

Without watching a 2 hour vis, chemo works by bombarding your cells with radiation. It kills the cancer cells, but it also kills regular cells and absolutely fuckblasts your immune system. So there are pros and cons. It's hardly the only treatment used, and if anything I think it's a desperation measure because it fucks you up so badly.
You're spot on. I had to take chemo 5 days a week for 6 months and then radiation 1 day a week for six months. It was absolute torture, but here I am. Non hodgkin's lymphoma can go fuck itself.

Last edited:
I'm alive. It was either treatment or death. I chose to live.
This is the decision that faces most of my patients. By the time most find out they have a blood cancer its advanced, and it pretty much comes down to starting treatment immediately or sure death in the not so distant future

That's the key imo, attaching identifying markers to cancer cells, immune system kills them, all better.

In 20 years we won't die from cancer imo.

Agreed. So much progress has been made it that area even in the last 5 years. Plus it provides an alternate to extremely strong chemo and SC transplant

what? chemo? radiation? way to go trying to sound smart and coming off like a complete dumbass.

ts your cliffs suck can someone do a better job im not tryna watch a 2 hour vid

Back