The truth about cancer

is a popular free social networking website that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos and video, send messages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues, but thats not important right now.
Sounds like Myspace.

Cliffs: dudes family dies of cancer, he makes a "the media doesn't want you to see this" style anti chemo and traditional cancer treatment documentary.
This has been making the rounds on Facebook lately along with being posted to a friends Facebook page that is dying of cancer.

Have any of you guys seen this making the rounds?

Does any of it seem legit or do you think it's bs?

really-high-guy-marilise-legijuana.jpg

is a popular free social networking website that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos and video, send messages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues, but thats not important right now.
So it's used by people who live in another state or country as a means of staying in touch? Sounds like a great idea..... Outwith that,i don't see its use or a reason to register.

Without watching a 2 hour vis, chemo works by bombarding your cells with radiation. It kills the cancer cells, but it also kills regular cells and absolutely fuckblasts your immune system. So there are pros and cons. It's hardly the only treatment used, and if anything I think it's a desperation measure because it fucks you up so badly.
Pretty close besides the radiation part. There's also different levels of severity to chemo, so for a lot of people it's the best course of treatment with fairly minimal side effects. Others.....not so much

Hmm I'm not sure who to believe - a guy on Facebook or the entire global, medical scientific community dedicated to treating cancer as best they possibly can with the result being amazing increases in the numbers now surviving it. I'll need to think about it some more.

A like wasn't good enough. I've been laughing for over a minute now.

My sister in law was diagnosed, last year, with an aggressive skin cancer. It got into her lymph system requiring a lot of chemo. It was 50/50 apparently. She's alive and free of cancer now. A friend of mine got breast cancer the year before last. She went on chemo. Lost her hair and felt shit. She's alive and free of cancer for the last year and hair is back, looking good.

So yeah, it's a huge "fraud that doesn't work" :rolleyes:

About 10 years ago a good friend of mine got cancer. She got sick on the radiotherapy and chemo. Went to an alternative health clinic in Norway where they starved her other than green smoothies and enemas and various alternative treatment. Bled her of many thousands of pounds that her husband and newborn child really could have done with and she died in a worse state than she needed to, away from her family, where she needed to be, having given them the money her family needed.

So yeah the alternative med crowd are lovely people who care more about the effectiveness of their treatments than money and dogma....NOT

I've seen a lot of good come from traditional treatments and chemo and a lot of bad as well. It's not perfect, but it is the best method we have now. The good news is that they are making a lot of progress and taking new steps all the time. The way side effects are dealt with has improved greatly as well

Won't give patients pot but Marinol is fine, makes no sense

I clicked on this shitty thread thinking there was going to be some deep and well explained information on here...what I got was a pothead making an incomplete thread
You just described Sherdog forums in general, buddeh.

Every single person I know of that had cancer and underwent radiation or chemo died. One survived but the cancer recurred and his body was too damaged to fight it off again, he died. I think you have to be an idiot to have blind faith in current treatment methods, they're obviously garbage. Live a healthy lifestyle because you're fucked if you get cancer to begin with.

Back