The time when Bob Sapp won via textbook armbar

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

He even managed to kick the referee in the face when it was broken up.

And such accuracy in those ground and pound punches with his eyes closed.

8rWSPVW.gif

What a specimen. Just look at that TST, muscular body. A level athlete for sure.

With 6 months of MMA training he would be HW GOAT.

Go look up some interviews. Sapp has said he dropped fights for cash most of his fighting life.

I keep looking at the wrinkles on the back of his head. Super distracting.

haha, someone should have taught Takayama how to react to an arm bar. He pretended to sleep when he should have pretended that his arm hurt.

Probably the most improbable outcome they could have come up with

Sapp was actually training at Alliance with Erik Paulson and Barnett(who cornered him at least once) back when he was still taking things seriously.

The best part of that video is that his fighting style is listed as NFL.

Funny how the words have changed for me. I came from pro-wrestling so back then the Armbar referred to the Fujiwara Armbar, and the Jiu-Jitsu Armbar was called the Cross Armbreaker.

A lot of a lot of people forget Fedor ducked Sapp. He wanted no part of “The Beast “and you can clearly see why with that slick ground game

Look at those two big sexy sweaty beefcakes going at it.
<{1-69}>

haha, someone should have taught Takayama how to react to an arm bar. He pretended to sleep when he should have pretended that his arm hurt.

He been watching too much pro-wrestling...where every submission hold can lead to the opponent passing out. <45>

Go look up some interviews. Sapp has said he dropped fights for cash most of his fighting life.

This.

I read that he get's (got) paid 30K to "fight" and has (had) a "fight" every weekend. Even if he wanted to train it would be impossible fighting every weekend.

Back