The time when Bob Sapp won via textbook armbar

What a specimen. Just look at that TST, muscular body. A level athlete for sure.

With 6 months of MMA training he would be HW GOAT.
You crack jokes, but this dude could have been legit. Ask Mirko Cro Cop about Bob Sap.

Sapp was really good when he actually cared... and took every steroid under the sun.

The beatdown he put on Nogueira before getting tapped was incredible. Mirko took his soul.

Mighty Mo was the one who took his soul, before Mirko. Mirko exploited an injury given him by Mo, and AFAIK most of the top pride guys have been accused of juicing up before fights. I have a hard time believing it in most cases but wouldn't be shocked if true.

Lots of fighters have had their money stolen one way or another. Especially boxers who have made millions had crooked accountants and managers take it all.
And yet most of America cowers in fear over terrorists, the government, or the boogeyman while our country is littered with financial crooks+victims

Mighty Mo was the one who took his soul, before Mirko. Mirko exploited an injury given him by Mo, and AFAIK most of the top pride guys have been accused of juicing up before fights. I have a hard time believing it in most cases but wouldn't be shocked if true.
I think 99% of PRIDE was on roids and 99% of UFC at that time was too. People acting like Pride was dirty while UFC was not are fools...

Sapp just took it to another level. You could say he was on everything.

Thanks for the info BTW.. should rewatch Mo vs Sapp.

giphy.gif

NEVER been a fan of this sociopath freak
Glad to see Cormiers bulk for heavyweight is going well ...

Sapp was actually training at Alliance with Erik Paulson and Barnett(who cornered him at least once) back when he was still taking things seriously.

I think he trained with Maurice Smith at one point too. He used to be in his corner in some of his K-1 fights.

Shoulda just ripped the arm clean outta the socket!

Back