The time when Bob Sapp won via textbook armbar

ts.. u should have been watching mma back in the day.. this is nothing bud

ironically, he almost was.

DqUrUVw.gif
if that had been anybody else,the fight would have ended there.

What a specimen. Just look at that TST, muscular body. A level athlete for sure.

With 6 months of MMA training he would be HW GOAT.

He actually beat twice one of the best k1 fighters of all time and came very close to beat what was considered the MMA Goat With more or less 6 months of training.

The joke is on you.

"Come on Bob, what are you training for? Turtle up? You're not training"

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

poor takayama got paralyzed from the shoulders down in 2017.

Sapp has legit wins in k1 and pride. Most of the shertards that see mma only as “ i train ufc, bro” are just ignorant f#cks. The truth is, that bob dropped a lot of his fights, he admitted that the pay was too small, and for that much money, he won’t take a beating.

He pushed that dude's shit in!! Sapp was a real beast for a while there.

Sapp was actually training at Alliance with Erik Paulson and Barnett(who cornered him at least once) back when he was still taking things seriously.
Juice was flowing, he was hanging around coleman and Goldberg at one pride event.

is that Matt Hume @03:53... Matt Hume was coaching Bob Sapp?
demetrious-johnson-ufc202-750.jpg

Baby Face Assassin was a real beast, so no shame in that. He also cornered Brett Rogers when it looked like Rogers might be on a resurgence. There's also Mighty Mo who broke Sapp's orbital, stealing his soul - he was never the same after that.

What ever happened to that Mighty Mo guy anyway? He should have nicknamed himself "Beastbreaker" or something.

Baby Face Assassin was a real beast, so no shame in that. He also cornered Brett Rogers when it looked like Rogers might be on a resurgence. There's also Mighty Mo who broke Sapp's orbital, stealing his soul - he was never the same after that.

What ever happened to that Mighty Mo guy anyway? He should have nicknamed himself "Beastbreaker" or something.

Last fight I remember watching of his was years ago when Volkov flatlined him in Bellator

sapp vs tyson was the fight of the century we deserved

Last fight I remember watching of his was years ago when Volkov flatlined him in Bellator
hes openweight champ in road fc....12-5 now on a win streak

Sadly. Now he just sells his name for a short check. I read that most of his money from PRIDE was stolen by a combination of Japanese and American taxation systems, and that he was getting paid bones at the end of the day. I personally find Sapp's story to be one of the saddest ones - from his quick rise, to time at the top, getting screwed by the yakuza and tax collectors, then his meteoric fall. I don't know if there's an active fighter who fell harder? It's harsh.

Sadly. Now he just sells his name for a short check. I read that most of his money from PRIDE was stolen by a combination of Japanese and American taxation systems, and that he was getting paid bones at the end of the day. I personally find Sapp's story to be one of the saddest ones - from his quick rise, to time at the top, getting screwed by the yakuza and tax collectors, then his meteoric fall. I don't know if there's an active fighter who fell harder? It's harsh.
Lots of fighters have had their money stolen one way or another. Especially boxers who have made millions had crooked accountants and managers take it all.

Back