The St. Louis card is almost half WMMA so far

Every thread about any female fighter on here is full with thirsty virgins discussing boobs and ass instead of actual fighting skills. That just goes to show how "mature" the fans of WMMA truly are, and how knowledgeable they are about MMA.

They are rightfully calling those guys creepy because all these guys (Womens "Mixed Martial Arts" fans) are posting in those PVZ threads or whatever are pics of butts and tits and the usual attention-wh*re bullshit from instagram.

There's not much else going on in WMMA-threads.
Now I'm not saying there's NO discussion of MMA or that everyone that enjoys WMMA is like that, but most of it (in the threads on here) is in fact "off-topic".... and that's creepy, if you formulate it mildly.
I'd call it pathetic, no offense to you because I don't know if you're one of these posters.

You're conveniently ignoring all of those WMMA fans who, like myself, post lots of fight analysis videos and articles, interviews, fight highlight videos, and their own evaluations of fighting styles, strengths, and weaknesses. If you only notice the "discussing boobs and ass" then that says a lot about you and what you pay attention to, because you are ignoring all of the serious WMMA content.

And how out of touch are you if you haven't been noticing all of the many recent and lengthy threads of discussion just about Rose's KO of Joanna alone, none of which emphasized "boobs or ass".

Last edited:
Your m&m analogy is wrong. Red and blue m&ms are the exact same except for color. WMMA and WMMA are very different. Adding wmma to mma is like adding little pieces of rabbit shit to my bag of m&m's then telling me they are still m&ms because they colored them blue and wrote m&m on them.
Sure some people like little balls of rabbit shit, but they really shouldn't be added to a bag of m&ms
<{anton}>

People don't want to watch WMMA for the same reason that women's soccer, basketball, boxing, rugby, cricket etc and even sports like athletics and tennis, where the women's game is much more developed and much more popular, only get a fraction of the viewers that the men get.

When people tune in to watch pro sports, especially when parting with their hard earned money, they want to see the best of the best and that's the men. If women want to fight then fine and if some people want to watch then fine. Just don't pretend that WMMA is in any way compatible in quality to what the men do and keep it separate.

In no other sport do fans get called names and have people crying at them just because they don't want to watch the inferior female version of it. The dynamic that WMMA fans bring to the sport is extremely weird.

Last edited:
dont tell me how to watch mma, woman
Congratulations.

@koclem

yeah-im-pretty-93m56k.jpg

Last edited:
People don't want to watch WMMA for the same reason that women's soccer, basketball, boxing, rugby, cricket etc and even sports like athletics and tennis, where the women's game is much more developed and much more popular, only get a fraction of the viewers that the men get.

When people tune in to watch pro sports, especially when parting with their hard earned money, they want to see the best of the best and that's the men. If women want to fight then fine and if some people want to watch then fine. Just don't pretend that WMMA is in any way compatible in quality to what the men do and keep it separate.

In no other sport do fans get called names and have people crying at them just because they don't want to watch the inferior female version of it. The dynamic that WMMA fans bring to the sport is extremely weird.
Why do all you guys try to speak for everyone? Obviously you do not.

Why do all you guys try to speak for everyone? Obviously you do not.

Other than the odd anomaly here and there, most people are generally not interested in watching women's sports. This is an observable fact. If WMMA is so popular then why not put on all female cards and see how well they do? But the truth is we already know the answer to that don't we.

WMMA is bargain bucket stuff that only there because it allows the UFC to bulk out the cards at as low a cost as possible. The fans are being short changed.

WMMA sucks 95% of the time. They just aren't exciting. Too weak and slow, and then they have way less skills.

I don't even watch the fights live these days. I record them so I can fast forward the girl fights and the leg humpers.

I'm looking forward to seeing Irene Aldana fight again. She's had a rough introduction to the UFC, but her fight with Leslie Smith was awarded FOTN. I think Aldana has the potential to go far.

NauticalLazyGrizzlybear.gif

tumblr_nk20vuJRZv1ry1rm7o1_500.gif

But even ignoring her terrible striking, loads of people thought Ronda Rousey was good fighter. She was not and this shows that her fans had no clue about quality or skill. A man with her one trick skill level would never go 12-0, not even at a level way below the UFC. In fact they would most likely go 0-12 with all 12 loses coming via way of knockout.

How would you feel about kids and amateur men being put on PPV cards? Because this is a much higher standard than WMMA.

Loads of people thinking she is good has nothing to do with all WMMA fans thinking her fight with Betche was "great striking." This is just plain wrong, and no amount of back--pedaling or moving the goal-posts will change that.

And again with another stupid generalization. All I need to do is find some sloppy kids and compare them to decent technique in WMMA, and you are wrong again. Of course, something tells me you lack the intellectual integrity to admit it.

Other than the odd anomaly here and there, most people are generally not interested in watching women's sports. This is an observable fact. If WMMA is so popular then why not put on all female cards and see how well they do? But the truth is we already know the answer to that don't we.

WMMA is bargain bucket stuff that only there because it allows the UFC to bulk out the cards at as low a cost as possible. The fans are being short changed.
Obviously it's not "the odd anomaly" or the UFC wouldn't put so many on the cards.

You do not speak for the rest of us.

Loads of people thinking she is good has nothing to do with all WMMA fans thinking her fight with Betche was "great striking." This is just plain wrong, and no amount of back--pedaling or moving the goal-posts will change that.

And again with another stupid generalization. All I need to do is find some sloppy kids and compare them to decent technique in WMMA, and you are wrong again. Of course, something tells me you lack the intellectual integrity to admit it.

In every sport on the planet, and this includes ones that are much more developed, that operate at a much higher level and have much deeper talent pools than WMMA, the very best women in the world, when compared to males, are not even high school boy level. This is why women's sports are not very popular.

No back peddling or moving the goal posts. The Rousey hype train was made up of clueless morons.

RouseySN.png

It was embarrassing.

Either watch it or skip it. Ppl have options to do what they want. Personally, I am just going to put in the background, this is future of mma cards.

I do feel wmma is going to get better, I just don't think it's going to be "great".

It's a fight night. It's not a PPV. You aren't paying for this card. It will be on TV.

Let's try this. This is like complaining about blue M&Ms. You like Red M&Ms and are mad that your package had more blue than red M&Ms. The problem is, that package could be sold to anyone. It wasn't specifically packaged for you. Much like UFC, which is catered to as many people as they can get to watch, many of whom like and enjoy WMMA. I like WMMA. Some of those fights look good to me so I will tune in. While I'm enjoying the fights, you are free to do something else.

Watching a UFC event isn't a prison. You are not forced to stay in one place for the entirety of the event. You're not being robbed, nothing is being forced upon you. You literally have the power and the choice to do something else during the fights you have little interest in. That's the solution.

I can read. I'm not offended by being called a retard, but my suggestion to you is to put more thought into your posts before calling other people retards.

I do know what trolling is. Consider this: If people can't decipher between you making an effort in expressing a coherent thought or opinion, from someone barfing generic trolling, then maybe you should step back and take a look at the way you present your thoughts and opinions.

This is a good board and it could definitely use less garbage tier trolling. This is the last time I will respond to this stupid thread.

And by the way, Vitor is 1-3 in his last 4. Does he have a vagina, iyo?

You are the one failing repeatedly to recognize the fallacy of telling us to ignore what we dont like and crying about how your internet is being ruined seeing opinions you dont agree with. It really is amazing you could be that dense, no one is forcing you to be here, and you dont even have to read this to get something you do like. I'm glad you're out.

The entire thread was me saying I'm not watching and you go on saying dont watch, it really is surreal that you cant grasp that.

I also said earlier the only way you get leeway like the ladies is if youre former champ or friends with Conor or Ronda, Vitor is the former. He's also losing to top guys instead of other cans with no business being there.

Just because you can't tell the difference means nothing, because apparently you aren't very bright. Grow up kid.

I've spent the majority of my life being obsessed with basketball. I would watch hundreds of game a year.

Guess how many games I watched females play? Zero. It is because the gap in athleticism, strength and skill is absurd.

WMMA and MMA are different sports to me. The don't resemble each other at all. Just like the NBA and WNBA seem like totally different sports.

You are obviously in the minority. If the UFC or the powers that be felt that women were a detriment then women wouldn't be fighting.

So you keep using the "we" as if you speak for everyone. You do not.

You especially should stop trying to speak for the UFC. You cannot tell this company where to put fights on their cards.
i dont know if im in the minority or not, and im not speaking for everyone. im speaking for the people who wish fight cards to not be watered down with nonsense. i cant tell the ufc anything obviously, i can only hope this shit will end in the near future but its looking like the ufc will fuck itself good and right if it keeps on with their recent decisions.

And now we have to suffer through this shit because Ronda was marketable. There won't be another Ronda, let it go.

Let it die.

i dont know if im in the minority or not, and im not speaking for everyone. im speaking for the people who wish fight cards to not be watered down with nonsense. i cant tell the ufc anything obviously, i can only hope this shit will end in the near future but its looking like the ufc will fuck itself good and right if it keeps on with their recent decisions.
You are speaking for yourself. Other people like women fighting.

You goofs generalize your own biases for everyone else.

People who like women fighting and who don't think the cards are "watered down with nonsense" want you to shut up with your whiny, entitled bull.

I'm looking forward to seeing Irene Aldana fight again. She's had a rough introduction to the UFC, but her fight with Leslie Smith was awarded FOTN. I think Aldana has the potential to go far.

NauticalLazyGrizzlybear.gif
Poor Jessy Duke. We all know what her uterus looks like.

Back