The St. Louis card is almost half WMMA so far

Lol Vitor still main eventing.

Goddamn the UFC is desperate without Conor or Ronda.

GSP saved their ass with the last PPV

whats crazy is that not too long ago there were zero women fights in the UFC. it will never go away though, you can fill the cards with low paid fighters and add the small niche market of women who want to see this. its low cost and occasionally you may get someone who draws like Ronda

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

You said 'Literally the inly reason to want a WMMA fight to be on a card over MMA is because you want to watch girls in skimpy clothing.' If you think that's the dumbest shit you've ever seen I can't argue with that. I enjoy mma of all types. Because it matches one fighter against another fighter and tests their skills.

I can't believe how far and how quickly the UFC went from publically saying women's MMA will never be a part of the UFC too where the crap is now, in the span of Rousey's UFC career.

I agree wmma is awful. A handful of good fighters like Joanna etc ls not enough to justify all the crappy wmma fighters. I hate it! End it!

You said 'Literally the inly reason to want a WMMA fight to be on a card over MMA is because you want to watch girls in skimpy clothing.' If you think that's the dumbest shit you've ever seen I can't argue with that. I enjoy mma of all types. Because it matches one fighter against another fighter and tests their skills.

Every wmma fight is taking a spot for two men which will undoubtedly be more skilled than them. Guys like Leo Santos are 5-0 in the ufc with a win over Lee who just fought for the interem belt and he cant get on a card. Meanwhile fucking Bec Rawlings is getting top billing. Its a fucking joke.

These arguments saying, " men have bad fights too " are stupid. Our problem is THE VAST MAJORITY of wmma is bad fights. How in the fuck is that so difficult to process?

It isn't they just refuse to admit it because they know WMMA doesn't belong on the same card at MMA

It's not an opinion, it's trolling. Every thought you have doesn't have to be expressed. If you were a decent, competent person, you'd figure out a way to see what you want and not see what you don't want without being a little attention seeking troll coming here to get people riled up and then pretend to be offended when people tell you to fuck off.

Current state of forums (and social media) are the result of dipshits complaining about nothing every time they post. Stop making the internet a shitty place to be.

Nah, its you who cant handle opinions that are contrary to your own and scream that someone is a moron because you have no decent argument against what he's saying.

There isnt an easy way to watch UFC events live and avoid the trash WMMA fights anymore, there just isnt. They insist on at least one on nearly every main card, even PPV.

The whole reason the forum exists is to share opinion and thoughts. If mine offends you take your own advice and dont read it you fucking pathetic snowflake. It really is amazing how tou cant see the fallacy in your argument.

Crap threads are ruining the forum for you? Don't go in it. Dont read it. My opinion, unlike WMMA, is not being rammed down your throat against your will.

The creepy wmma fans will defend it to the death but I'll just fast forward their fights. They're boring.

"Wow what a war! They pushed eachother against the cage for 15 minutes!!"

I must say, I've been a devout MMA fan since around 2005, and yet outside of JJ, Rose, Waterson, Valentina, Karolina, PVZ or Cyborg, I fast forward their fights.

I must say, I've been a devout MMA fan since around 2005, and yet outside of JJ, Rose, Waterson, Valentina, Karolina, PVZ or Cyborg, I fast forward their fights.
Tbh i wish i loved wmma, but i just can't. Even when i hear a wmma fight actually ended with a ko or a sub I just don't bother. I watched the JJ Rose fight because Rose is an actual scrapper, other than that I just don't bother watching it. Nothing kills my mood more than having to fast forward a fight when i'm looking forward to a 12 fight line up

Nah, its you who cant handle opinions that are contrary to your own and scream that someone is a moron because you have no decent argument against what he's saying.
There is no argument. You don't like WMMA. I do. That's not an argument. There's no case to make.

I watch something I enjoy.
You piss and moan and cry and act like a child because you think there's no possible way to not watch something you don't want to watch.

When there's a fight on I have little interest in, I find something else to do for the 15 minutes or so. It's not complicated. Read a book, jerk off, post shitty troll comments on sherdog, play ur vidya games, pick your nose, go to the kitchen.... What is the problem here?

The whole reason the forum exists is to share opinion and thoughts. If mine offends you take your own advice and dont read it you fucking pathetic snowflake. It really is amazing how tou cant see the fallacy in your argument.
The only thing I'm offended by is the growing number of fucking idiots who flood forums and social media with trite bullshit such as "everything sucks! I hate everything!" and then cry with more bullshit like "well it's my right to say stupid shit, present an argument to counter it".

What you think is an intelligent, thought out post is really just basic, dog shit, old and boring trolling.

Hey WMMA SUCks! Get mad CUK whiteknights XD!!!! llololololol rofly lmao

Why is it creepy to be a wmma fan?

It isn't at all. I like some WMMA fighters.

But there are a few extremely creepy WMMA fans on Sherdog. Something is seriously off about them lol

Sad card for UFC coming to St. Louis for the 1st time. No Woodley or Lawler...
I went to all the Strikeforce cards in St. Louis and they always threw a handful of "local" fighters. Fun events.
I hope that the event doesn't do so bad at the gate that they never come back to St. Louis again because it has a good MMA fan base.
Shamrock FC is a decent local show.

WMMA fans are the same people who thought Ronda Rousey vs Bethe Correia was an exhibition in high level striking. They don't understand or care about quality so it's a waste of time trying to get through to them.

And yes, a lot of these people are also creepy weirdos/virgin nerds. Just look at those huge Joanna J threads on here, page and after page and post after post that screams sex offender. Plus the way WMMA is marketed (i.e on sex) should tell you all you need to know. Do you really think someone like PVZ is pushed by the UFC because of her amazing skills? Or that Angela Magana is on the 218 card because she's earned it in the cage? Of course not, it's a total joke.

I think there should be one WMMA fight on every card so I can go get some beer or grab food or something.

>WMMA spam

>50 year old Vitor

>Random guys fighting

Probably one of the most Pleb Tier Cards in MMA history.

WME should pay its fans to watch this junk.

<DisgustingHHH>

Back