Jawth

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Mens bouts

Hall vs. Vitor
Elkins vs. MJ
Cummings vs. Alves
Reyes vs. Frevola (don't know who he is)
Krause vs. White

Womens bouts:

Eye vs. Faria
Taylor vs. Aldrich
Bernardo vs. Aldana
PVZ vs. Clark

Missing a main event and maybe a few more fights. At bare minimum, this card will be at least 1/3 WMMA, probably more.

Its becoming impossible to get around this amateur garbage and at this point it truly is killing my interest. Despite wanting to see Elkins/Johnson and Vitor/Hall, I'm not watching this shit.

At least before it was only a few fights on a card and even then mostly prelims. Now they are shoving extremely low level MMA in comparison to the men in the promotion down our throats en mass while letting elite fighters walk.

Fuck Ronda for bringing this shit into the UFC and fuck Dana and WME for adding all the other weight classes.

Well there's my rant. Anyone else share my distain for WMMA invading every card and expanding in number?

White Knights feel free to come to WMMAs rescue or point out that people tune in for it (doesn't mean it isn't shit).

No I agree, it’s bad. I like some wmma fights but it shouldn’t be on the main card just to try and promote the next Ronda when there are more technical men’s fights available. WMMA deserves to compete fairly but does not deserve the special treatment it’s been getting for too long.

The creepy wmma fans will defend it to the death but I'll just fast forward their fights. They're boring.

"Wow what a war! They pushed eachother against the cage for 15 minutes!!"

The creepy wmma fans will defend it to the death but I'll just fast forward their fights. They're boring.

"Wow what a war! They pushed eachother against the cage for 15 minutes!!"
Why is it creepy to be a wmma fan?

Vitor will crumble in the 1st round.
1/3 wmma fights? ah cool, thats when I can finish reading my books.

Damn... I might still go anyways since there is a few good fighters and one of my favorites in MJ.

Gotta represent the Lou, if it doesn't sell many tickets they might not come back and that would suck

Yeah i was thinking of going but im not paying hundreds of dollars for this shit i wouldnt even watch on free tv

YMo49xn.jpg

I stopped watching most cards. I just watch the fights I want to see on a site the next day where I can see the fight I want. Have never seen an wmma fight.

Yeah i was thinking of going but im not paying hundreds of dollars for this shit i wouldnt even watch on free tv

Idk man it will still be a good time no matter what, I went to that bellator card a couple years back with rampage and mitrione, joe schilling vs kato in the kickboxing match and it was a blast.

At least this card has a legend fighting an exciting guy in hall, plus MJ who is one of our home town guys fighting. A little eye candy in PVZ too, I will probably go I'm only like 15mins from Scottrade anyways

now you know why UFC needs WMMA, not enough male fighters to fill cards

now you know why UFC needs WMMA, not enough male fighters to fill cards

They could easily sign a deal with ACB, FNG or Shooto for new fighters on demand. Get them to send in talent when there's a shortage, and we'd still get better fights than these atrocious WMMA slapfights.

They could easily sign a deal with ACB, FNG or Shooto for new fighters on demand. Get them to send in talent when there's a shortage, and we'd still get better fights than these atrocious WMMA slapfights.
They recently realesed few good fighters. All signed fighters on this card combined don't have as many followers as PvZ. It's fact. She is most popular "fighter" on this card. I kinda like WMMA but I won't watch everything only top 5 fighters, so I understand some fans are not happy with cards like htat, because these WMMA bouts are not really good.

I can't really complain, this is one of the better Fight Night cards this year and if they will also add a main event, it will be a very good card. I hope that only the PVZ fight makes the main card because the three other I have no interest in watching.

Mens bouts

Hall vs. Vitor
Elkins vs. MJ
Cummings vs. Alves
Reyes vs. Frevola (don't know who he is)
Krause vs. White

Womens bouts:

Eye vs. Faria
Taylor vs. Aldrich
Bernardo vs. Aldana
PVZ vs. Clark

Missing a main event and maybe a few more fights. At bare minimum, this card will be at least 1/3 WMMA, probably more.

Its becoming impossible to get around this amateur garbage and at this point it truly is killing my interest. Despite wanting to see Elkins/Johnson and Vitor/Hall, I'm not watching this shit.

At least before it was only a few fights on a card and even then mostly prelims. Now they are shoving extremely low level MMA in comparison to the men in the promotion down our throats en mass while letting elite fighters walk.

Fuck Ronda for bringing this shit into the UFC and fuck Dana and WME for adding all the other weight classes.

Well there's my rant. Anyone else share my distain for WMMA invading every card and expanding in number?

White Knights feel free to come to WMMAs rescue or point out that people tune in for it (doesn't mean it isn't shit).

Invicta_FC_logo.jpg

Let's be honest for once: WMMA = Inferior product, even when the fights are fun.

Women, even the bests in MMA, are still far from being the best practioners in the world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back