The St. Louis card is almost half WMMA so far

Tbh i wish i loved wmma, but i just can't. Even when i hear a wmma fight actually ended with a ko or a sub I just don't bother. I watched the JJ Rose fight because Rose is an actual scrapper, other than that I just don't bother watching it. Nothing kills my mood more than having to fast forward a fight when i'm looking forward to a 12 fight line up

I feel the same way. There are a few legitimate martial artists in WMMA, but the majority of them perform with the striking prowess of Tank Abbott without the strength to back it up.

Let me edit that. That isn't a fair observation, and I don't mean to belittle Tank Abbott.

Talking about the vent being half women, but it's the posters in this thread that seem to need a tampon.

almost as bad as the Ferguson riots

There is no argument. You don't like WMMA. I do. That's not an argument. There's no case to make.

I watch something I enjoy.
You piss and moan and cry and act like a child because you think there's no possible way to not watch something you don't want to watch.

When there's a fight on I have little interest in, I find something else to do for the 15 minutes or so. It's not complicated. Read a book, jerk off, post shitty troll comments on sherdog, play ur vidya games, pick your nose, go to the kitchen.... What is the problem here?

The only thing I'm offended by is the growing number of fucking idiots who flood forums and social media with trite bullshit such as "everything sucks! I hate everything!" and then cry with more bullshit like "well it's my right to say stupid shit, present an argument to counter it".

What you think is an intelligent, thought out post is really just basic, dog shit, old and boring trolling.

Hey WMMA SUCks! Get mad CUK whiteknights XD!!!! llololololol rofly lmao
there IS an argument. its a good one, and its been made many times in this thread but you are too thick to get it. i will try to break it down for a final time-
watch whatever the fuck you want and enjoy it. i just dont need it affecting me, ESPECIALLY if im paying for something. the big bang theory is garbage. if you like it, watch it and enjoy it. dont force it into programming im PAYING for. is that really that crazy a concept to grasp? i shouldnt have to find something to do during a main card. i damn sure shouldnt ever have to see bec rawlings on a main card. we arent saying 'everything sucks' you fucking tard, can you read? we are saying,'QUIT PUTTING THIS SHIT ON MAIN CARDS THAT DOESNT BELONG ON PRELIMS'.

I'm not a huge WMMA fan but I'm not a hater either. They don't have a lot of skill for the most part, but there are a LOT of equally boring and sloppy men's fights too.

That being said the number of WMMA fights on a card should be proportionate to the number of men vs women on the roster. I'm guessing it's about a 9 to 1 ratio in favor of men (just a guesstimate) in which case each card should have 1 or AT MOST 2 WMMA fights. I'd be pissed buying a ticket and seeing 4 of them on a card.

WMMA fans are the same people who thought Ronda Rousey vs Bethe Correia was an exhibition in high level striking.

Um, no. I like fights with skill, whether they are men's or women's. It is fun to watch WMMA develop, just like watching MMA develop 20 or so years ago. This does not mean Ronda ever had anything other than shit striking. Stupid generalizations remain stupid.

There is no argument. You don't like WMMA. I do. That's not an argument. There's no case to make.

You piss and moan and cry and act like a child because you think there's no possible way to not watch something you don't want to watch.

When there's a fight on I have little interest in, I find something else to do for the 15 minutes or so. It's not complicated. Read a book, jerk off, post shitty troll comments on sherdog, play ur vidya games, pick your nose, go to the kitchen.... What is the problem here?

The only thing I'm offended by is the growing number of fucking idiots who flood forums and social media with trite bullshit such as "everything sucks! I hate everything!" and then cry with more bullshit like "well it's my right to say stupid shit, present an argument to counter it".

What you think is an intelligent, thought out post is really just basic, dog shit, old and boring trolling.

You're clearly the one shook with how i feel about WMMA. If you werent you wouldnt feel the need to insult me repeatedly when its my fucking opinion that they are garbage, very low level fights. We have fighters with losing records and four fight losing streaks only around because they have vaginas.

I think WMMA is garbage. If you like it I dont give a fuck. My opinion on it shouldnt upset you. The entire thread was me simply saying i don't like it so im not watching, and I'm not devoting the time or interest to avoid the shit fights to watch the ones I'm interested in barring an amazing TBD headliner.

You dont even know what trolling is, which is amazing. Sharing your real opinion isnt trolling.

If you dont likw something TAKE YOUR OWN GODDAMN ADVICE and ignore it. Thats a massive fucking fallacy you are resorting to frequently, as well as personal attacks because thats all you have.

I respect your right to like WMMA, it doesnt hurt me you like to watch it. You'rethe one flaming me for no fucking reason. Get a life kid.

Um, no. I like fights with skill, whether they are men's or women's. It is fun to watch WMMA develop, just like watching MMA develop 20 or so years ago. This does not mean Ronda ever had anything other than shit striking. Stupid generalizations remain stupid.

But even ignoring her terrible striking, loads of people thought Ronda Rousey was good fighter. She was not and this shows that her fans had no clue about quality or skill. A man with her one trick skill level would never go 12-0, not even at a level way below the UFC. In fact they would most likely go 0-12 with all 12 loses coming via way of knockout.

How would you feel about kids and amateur men being put on PPV cards? Because this is a much higher standard than WMMA.

Mens bouts

Hall vs. Vitor
Elkins vs. MJ
Cummings vs. Alves
Reyes vs. Frevola (don't know who he is)
Krause vs. White

Womens bouts:

Eye vs. Faria
Taylor vs. Aldrich
Bernardo vs. Aldana
PVZ vs. Clark

Missing a main event and maybe a few more fights. At bare minimum, this card will be at least 1/3 WMMA, probably more.

Its becoming impossible to get around this amateur garbage and at this point it truly is killing my interest. Despite wanting to see Elkins/Johnson and Vitor/Hall, I'm not watching this shit.

At least before it was only a few fights on a card and even then mostly prelims. Now they are shoving extremely low level MMA in comparison to the men in the promotion down our throats en mass while letting elite fighters walk.

Fuck Ronda for bringing this shit into the UFC and fuck Dana and WME for adding all the other weight classes.

Well there's my rant. Anyone else share my distain for WMMA invading every card and expanding in number?

White Knights feel free to come to WMMAs rescue or point out that people tune in for it (doesn't mean it isn't shit).
Man you are the definition of whiny, entitled little baby.

Go watch something else if you don't want to see women fighting. .

TS told you to "get a life" when literally half of his posts have to do with how he doesn't like women fighting in the UFC.

there IS an argument. its a good one, and its been made many times in this thread but you are too thick to get it. i will try to break it down for a final time-
watch whatever the fuck you want and enjoy it. i just dont need it affecting me, ESPECIALLY if im paying for something. the big bang theory is garbage. if you like it, watch it and enjoy it. dont force it into programming im PAYING for. is that really that crazy a concept to grasp? i shouldnt have to find something to do during a main card. i damn sure shouldnt ever have to see bec rawlings on a main card. we arent saying 'everything sucks' you fucking tard, can you read? we are saying,'QUIT PUTTING THIS SHIT ON MAIN CARDS THAT DOESNT BELONG ON PRELIMS'.
It's a fight night. It's not a PPV. You aren't paying for this card. It will be on TV.

Let's try this. This is like complaining about blue M&Ms. You like Red M&Ms and are mad that your package had more blue than red M&Ms. The problem is, that package could be sold to anyone. It wasn't specifically packaged for you. Much like UFC, which is catered to as many people as they can get to watch, many of whom like and enjoy WMMA. I like WMMA. Some of those fights look good to me so I will tune in. While I'm enjoying the fights, you are free to do something else.

Watching a UFC event isn't a prison. You are not forced to stay in one place for the entirety of the event. You're not being robbed, nothing is being forced upon you. You literally have the power and the choice to do something else during the fights you have little interest in. That's the solution.

I can read. I'm not offended by being called a retard, but my suggestion to you is to put more thought into your posts before calling other people retards.

You dont even know what trolling is, which is amazing. Sharing your real opinion isnt trolling.
I do know what trolling is. Consider this: If people can't decipher between you making an effort in expressing a coherent thought or opinion, from someone barfing generic trolling, then maybe you should step back and take a look at the way you present your thoughts and opinions.

This is a good board and it could definitely use less garbage tier trolling. This is the last time I will respond to this stupid thread.

And by the way, Vitor is 1-3 in his last 4. Does he have a vagina, iyo?

It's a fight night. It's not a PPV. You aren't paying for this card. It will be on TV.

Let's try this. This is like complaining about blue M&Ms. You like Red M&Ms and are mad that your package had more blue than red M&Ms. The problem is, that package could be sold to anyone. It wasn't specifically packaged for you. Much like UFC, which is catered to as many people as they can get to watch, many of whom like and enjoy WMMA. I like WMMA. Some of those fights look good to me so I will tune in. While I'm enjoying the fights, you are free to do something else.

Watching a UFC event isn't a prison. You are not forced to stay in one place for the entirety of the event. You're not being robbed, nothing is being forced upon you. You literally have the power and the choice to do something else during the fights you have little interest in. That's the solution.

I can read. I'm not offended by being called a retard, but my suggestion to you is to put more thought into your posts before calling other people retards.

I do know what trolling is. Consider this: If people can't decipher between you making an effort in expressing a coherent thought or opinion, from someone barfing generic trolling, then maybe you should step back and take a look at the way you present your thoughts and opinions.

This is a good board and it could definitely use less garbage tier trolling. This is the last time I will respond to this stupid thread.

ok, im paying for fight nights and ufc on foxs with my time, how about that? this shit is still being forced on us on every ppv nearly, so this is a nonargument.

you are still missing the point in a monumental way, regardless of the useless m&m thing. WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO find something else to do. if you like this shit, watch it in invicta, or put it at the very end or beginning of cards.

the vitor thing, like the rest of your arguments-while eloquent and noninflammatory-are fucking stupid. vitor actually puts on exciting fights.

First UFC event in the city I Iive in and have to say, I'm not impressed with this card.

ok, im paying for fight nights and ufc on foxs with my time, how about that? this shit is still being forced on us on every ppv nearly, so this is a nonargument.

you are still missing the point in a monumental way, regardless of the useless m&m thing. WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO find something else to do. if you like this shit, watch it in invicta, or put it at the very end or beginning of cards.

the vitor thing, like the rest of your arguments-while eloquent and noninflammatory-are fucking stupid. vitor actually puts on exciting fights.
You are obviously in the minority. If the UFC or the powers that be felt that women were a detriment then women wouldn't be fighting.

So you keep using the "we" as if you speak for everyone. You do not.

You especially should stop trying to speak for the UFC. You cannot tell this company where to put fights on their cards.

What the fuck? Nobody is talking about WMMA being creepy

The creepy wmma fans will defend it to the death

Why is it creepy to be a wmma fan?

Because they can't fight very well and the fights are awful 90% of the time. So it's obvious they just like it because its women.

Etc.

So, @VVarhead why don't you try actually reading the thread before telling us what "nobody is talking about."

Last edited:
You are obviously in the minority. If the UFC or the powers that be felt that women were a detriment then women wouldn't be fighting.

So you keep using the "we" as if you speak for everyone. You do not.

These idiots also thought Reebok was a good idea. As well as getting the roster up to a thousand fighters. Please don't act like "the owners do it, so it must be right".

Etc.

So, @Warhead why don't you try actually reading the thread before telling us what "nobody is talking about."

They are rightfully calling those guys creepy because all these guys (Womens "Mixed Martial Arts" fans) are posting in those PVZ threads or whatever are pics of butts and tits and the usual attention-wh*re bullshit from instagram.

There's not much else going on in WMMA-threads.
Now I'm not saying there's NO discussion of MMA or that everyone that enjoys WMMA is like that, but most of it (in the threads on here) is in fact "off-topic".... and that's creepy, if you formulate it mildly.
I'd call it pathetic, no offense to you because I don't know if you're one of these posters.

Your m&m analogy is wrong. Red and blue m&ms are the exact same except for color. WMMA and WMMA are very different. Adding wmma to mma is like adding little pieces of rabbit shit to my bag of m&m's then telling me they are still m&ms because they colored them blue and wrote m&m on them.
Sure some people like little balls of rabbit shit, but they really shouldn't be added to a bag of m&ms

These idiots also thought Reebok was a good idea. As well as getting the roster up to a thousand fighters. Please don't act like "the owners do it, so it must be right".
Don't put quotes around something that I didn't say. I didn't say that.

It's not your company. Just because you disagree doesn't mean you are right.

Back