The Rock knew getting ragdolled and whooped by Lesnar would wipe $100 million off his brand worth

look how he is made to look bigger than the likes of jon jones and jds in this picture, as if trying to look like a tough guy next to these guys isnt pathetic enough. what a fucking joke
View attachment 254067
Honestly never got what Dana was going for here. He looks like a massive wanker trying to get in there with a bunch of tough pro fighters, especially since he must be standing well in front of them so he looks bigger than HW and LHW fighters. Looks ridiculous.

Honestly never got what Dana was going for here. He looks like a massive wanker trying to get in there with a bunch of tough pro fighters, especially since he must be standing well in front of them so he looks bigger than HW and LHW fighters. Looks ridiculous.

he spends his life mouthing off in the media and trying to pretend he's some kind of gangster. really sad xD

im pretty sure the pic was simply photoshopped to hell

he spends his life mouthing off in the media and trying to pretend he's some kind of gangster. really sad xD

im pretty sure the pic was simply photoshopped to hell
Jones should have eyepoked him.

Pretty funny that you´re the one starting the insults. And then the best is dickhead. and telling me to grow up while throwing an insult. Pretty mature right right. Lol.
lol at your attempt at a complete deflection from what a retarded comment you made.

Rocky via RKO (rockbottom KO)

10 years ago his film career wasn't doing so hot, but he was still a viable name from his days on WWF. UFC was still on a high from TUF then too. It makes sense that he would have explored the idea, but looking back he obviously made the right decision.

Rocky is a coward bully. Not surprised here. Foley described him very well 20 years ago.
I know ur joking but the dude is super nice. Used to work out at my gym ten years ago. Right after the height of his attitude area fame and starting to make blockbuster. He always had headphones on but If someone approached him he would stop and engage In conversation. And not just a quick hey. But a two- five minute convo. Everytime.

I know ur joking but the dude is super nice. Used to work out at my gym ten years ago. Right after the height of his attitude area fame and starting to make blockbuster. He always had headphones on but If someone approached him he would stop and engage In conversation. And not just a quick hey. But a two- five minute convo. Everytime.
Very serious but whatever

Very serious but whatever
Curious what ur referring to? I'm not denying it. I'm just saying I've seen with my own eyes that he's really generous with his time and nice to his fans. Most wrestlers speak highly of him and say similar complementary things about him. I've heard Jericho and bubba talk about him pulling rank a few times by refusing to do something and talking in third person but compared to every other champion back then it pales in comparison.

This is why I don't think Lesnar will take the Jones fight.

If Lesnar has to comply with USADA he's going to look physically like crap and fight worse. Would actually make him look bad as a brand.

He's making 8 million per year as the real badass on the WWE roster on a 5 year mma win streak.

The way he came back after illness and beat a ko artist was a good brand development strategy.

Back