The Rock knew getting ragdolled and whooped by Lesnar would wipe $100 million off his brand worth

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
In a real combat situation. I bet some of the dudes Brock has beaten couldn't get casted as a badass on some film sets.

MYoNk.gif

Rocky is a coward bully. Not surprised here. Foley described him very well 20 years ago.

Imagine if Bisping and Jason Statham got in a real fight in the late 1990s. JS would have never made it as an actor.

MMA is all fine and dandy while you're kicking ass, the moment you start getting punched in the face, the enthusiasm fades.

Imagine if Bisping and Jason Statham got in a real fight in the late 1990s. JS would have never made it as an actor.
If so, JS would be the MW champ right now.

The rock would have all of those jabronis whining for dropping the people's elbow on a ko'd opponent

<4>

"2 full years to train" oh so CM punk level ey?
What a load of bull heard it in an interview aswell. lol easy to say when you never did it. And he´d had been fighting for pennies back then. Say you´d had went to the ufc and get some "wow really oh imagine blha blah" and get people talking about you.

To say 2 years...just shows how utterly ignorant about the sport you are and that you´re talking bs lol

"i train ze ufc for 2 years i now go get belt yes"

Rock should go to the UFC

We need another "clean" fighter.

I dunno... A good athlete like him with 2 full years of training at a quality camp? I bet he'd beat a few guys.

I find it funny when someone says "I once considered MMA" ....

The reason why I find it funny is cause EVERY MAN at least once in their lifetime considered to be a soldier/ninja/boxer/MMA fighter/secret agent....

It's just what we do. We always consider doing that shit, it's in our nature.

I dunno... A good athlete like him with 2 full years of training at a quality camp? I bet he'd beat a few guys.
I agree. He'd probably have competed in the HW division, too, where his physical gifts would be more able to compensate for a lack of experience. It wouldn't be like CM Punk, a guy with little physical gifts on top of a lack of experience competing in one of the toughest divisions in the sport. Not saying he would have made it to the top of the division (although with some of the guys who've ascended the ranks of HW, you can never be sure) but the idea of some success is far from unfathomable.

Will Mark Hunt or Heath Herring ever get cast like the Dean of Mean?

Frank Mir can do RomComs.

Back