The Rock knew getting ragdolled and whooped by Lesnar would wipe $100 million off his brand worth

"2 full years to train" oh so CM punk level ey?
What a load of bull heard it in an interview aswell. lol easy to say when you never did it. And he´d had been fighting for pennies back then. Say you´d had went to the ufc and get some "wow really oh imagine blha blah" and get people talking about you.

To say 2 years...just shows how utterly ignorant about the sport you are and that you´re talking bs lol

"i train ze ufc for 2 years i now go get belt yes"
Travis Browne only trained a few years and got pretty far, it's possible man.

giphy.gif

I find it funny when someone says "I once considered MMA" ....

The reason why I find it funny is cause EVERY MAN at least once in their lifetime considered to be a soldier/ninja/boxer/MMA fighter/secret agent....

It's just what we do. We always consider doing that shit, it's in our nature.
those fake guys need to build up their brand by saying stuff like that - have you seen dana white's magazine covers where he acts like hes a fighter? its for the casuals

What a load of bull heard it in an interview aswell. lol easy to say when you never did it. And he´d had been fighting for pennies back then. Say you´d had went to the ufc and get some "wow really oh imagine blha blah" and get people talking about you.

To say 2 years...just shows how utterly ignorant about the sport you are and that you´re talking bs lol

2 years is a long freaking time though.

Imo, if you need 2 whole damned years of training, before you're ready to step in a cage for a pro fight, you're probably not a true fighter or talented/good enough anyway.

Was it TLDR?

i agree
why would they give cm punk a panic wrestler makes no sense

also the rock would destroy brock

Imagine if Bisping and Jason Statham got in a real fight in the late 1990s. JS would have never made it as an actor.

Bisping was a teen 20 years ago, still in high school. How many guys' asses could he kick back then?

Also, how many years' training does it take to be able to gas after one round? Because that's pretty much what most UFC HWs do.

"wanted my jaw intact"

What a fucking pussy thing to say

Fuck you attention whore.

I bet with 2 years training he'd beat the two fat jaffas who fought on the Glasgow card

those fake guys need to build up their brand by saying stuff like that - have you seen dana white's magazine covers where he acts like hes a fighter? its for the casuals

Lol i find it hilarious how dana talks about his tough guy past

"wanted my jaw intact"

What a fucking pussy thing to say

Fuck you attention whore.
yea its funny how he has to put a negative spin on it - he could have said 'i would have gotten my ass kicked because im not that tough and couldnt make it through the grind or couldnt take the punishment'

thats why i dont do mma personally

Like a large number (probably most) of MMA fighters?
Them i can care about if they can just manage not to get caught. i won good money on brock vs hunt when many thought hunt would ko him. Then he get suspended.. not very useful right now.

The Rock says he once considered training for 2 years and having an MMA fight but then decided against it, and this rustles your jimmies so bad you're almost wetting yourself. Lol grow up dickhead.

Pretty funny that you´re the one starting the insults. And then the best is dickhead. and telling me to grow up while throwing an insult. Pretty mature right right. Lol.

Back