The Rock knew getting ragdolled and whooped by Lesnar would wipe $100 million off his brand worth

"2 full years to train" oh so CM punk level ey?
What a load of bull heard it in an interview aswell. lol easy to say when you never did it. And he´d had been fighting for pennies back then. Say you´d had went to the ufc and get some "wow really oh imagine blha blah" and get people talking about you.

To say 2 years...just shows how utterly ignorant about the sport you are and that you´re talking bs lol

"i train ze ufc for 2 years i now go get belt yes"
Unlike Punk, Rock is a legit athlete, playing college football and even a bit of pro in the CFL, with ridiculous genetics. Also 2 yrs training for HW is a lot different than 2 yrs at MW or WW.

stathams background is diving. yknow, that thing with the twinks in speedos?

tumblr_nahbx1xOkC1tr6972o1_500.jpg
Bisping the duckling would dive as well as anyone.

Cauliflower ear would severely damage his brand.

The people'champ will easily destroy that white jacked jabroni, will put 12inch boot into his candy ass.

If you smell what the Rock is cooking TS.

Unlike Punk, Rock is a legit athlete, playing college football and even a bit of pro in the CFL, with ridiculous genetics. Also 2 yrs training for HW is a lot different than 2 yrs at MW or WW.

how can you tell what his genetics are like when hes been guzzling steroids for decades

would you like to also comment on jay cutlers genetics and ronnie colemans genetics?

rich piana's wife is really genetically gifted

33F5F10C00000578-3579809-image-a-47_1462736026555.jpg

Can't fight in ny with those breast implants, Rocky

"2 full years to train" oh so CM punk level ey?
What a load of bull heard it in an interview aswell. lol easy to say when you never did it. And he´d had been fighting for pennies back then. Say you´d had went to the ufc and get some "wow really oh imagine blha blah" and get people talking about you.

To say 2 years...just shows how utterly ignorant about the sport you are and that you´re talking bs lol

"i train ze ufc for 2 years i now go get belt yes"
The Rock says he once considered training for 2 years and having an MMA fight but then decided against it, and this rustles your jimmies so bad you're almost wetting yourself. Lol grow up dickhead.

WWE made him lose to Brock anyway, but at least they scripted it to be close/competitive.

I mean how much full time training at a top gym when he was younger would you want him to have before getting his first fight?

2 years is plenty of time, Punk is old and not spectacularly athletic or talented in the fight game.

I dunno... A good athlete like him with 2 full years of training at a quality camp? I bet he'd beat a few guys.
Let's be honest. Heavyweights blow. He's probably top 10 with two years of training

I mean how much full time training at a top gym when he was younger would you want him to have before getting his first fight?

2 years is plenty of time, Punk is old and not spectacularly athletic or talented in the fight game.
And more importantly, heavyweights are not welterweights. Punk was a little boned by his weightless. Punk level skill set at HW wins some fights

Back