News The Price of the Chuck Lidell vs Tito Ortiz 3 PPV has Dropped to Only 40 Bucks or 20 Bucks on BF

Do millenials even know who Oscar and Tito are?
Latinos do, to whom this card is marketed. Most of the undercard fighters are Latino, most have fought in Combate, and Combate pulls in pretty good numbers from a mostly Latino viewership. Almost every fight features a Latino fighter. The Univision crowd is who is going to buy this card.

Wouldn't watch this even if these two fought in my living room.

Mexicans don't care about Tito.
Tito is cool with Trump.
With that said, Tito seems like a great guy.
Let's go Tito!

hmm lets see you got two of the biggest names in the Mexican combat sports world attached to it in Tito Ortiz and Oscar... that alone is going to bring in 200k buys... then you have long time fans of the sport who adore Chuck Liddell and wish to support him... all in all I think this event will do around 300-350k PPV buys
If this does 300k it will be a huge success, given that MMA's biggest names outside Conor are having a hard time going past that number.

$20 bones? That would cut into my proper12 fund, if it was $9.99 I could probably swing it. I’ll just PayPal some cash to Chuck instead and stream this motherfucker

<HisEye><Dana05>

What the hell is Fite tv

I bet Goldenboy promotions is starting to realize this was not a good idea

tenor.gif

*you're

If this patterns keeps up, Oscar De La Hoya will soon be paying people to watch his shitshow.

if i wanna see two old men fight i'll go down to the senior citizen's center on bingo night

<mma4>

Still way overpriced.

I am watching this on PPV for $19.99....At least I am guaranteed an F Bomb from Tiger....More action without any punches thrown from these two than Chuck and Tito.

Hey wait. Chuck is same age as Phil and Tito is same as Tiger....Weird.

2397996D-C152-441E-8EDD-D10EAB199872.jpeg

That's actually fairly reasonable. I still don't think it will do well. I guess I'm kind of interested in the fight but I doubt it will be good. And the rest of the card is pretty bad. Though that was kind of difficult to avoid. There just isn't many good free agents out there.

The price keeps dropping.Lmfao.Anyone that is going to buy should wait longer and it will go down even more.

I am watching this on PPV for $19.99....At least I am guaranteed an F Bomb from Tiger....More action without any punches thrown from these two than Chuck and Tito.

Hey wait. Chuck is same age as Phil and Tito is same as Tiger....Weird.

View attachment 472003
Lmfao @ paying to watch fucking golf.I can't even watch that shit for free but if thats your thing thats cool I guess.

Back