News The Price of the Chuck Lidell vs Tito Ortiz 3 PPV has Dropped to Only 40 Bucks or 20 Bucks on BF

No most think everything online should be free. Meanwhile will continue to complain about fighter pay.
true, back in the day the pride fans exchanging videos contributed significantly towards fighter pay :rolleyes:

them millennials though right

I think Oscar and his team messed up on this PPV big time. They should have got two more well known names on the card or went full freak show and called up Dada5000 and Ken Shamrock to co-main.

I’m going to Dave and busters and watch it for free. Not paying for this.

This could seriously do 10,000-20,000 buys. There is zero buzz for it (I actually forgot it was happening), and the promotion has been truly dire. There will be illegal streams galore. Video will be uploaded within seconds. And, anyway, the bout is likely to end very quickly when Tito tests Chuck's chin. The rest of the card is unexciting as well.

This could seriously do 10,000-20,000 buys. There is zero buzz for it (I actually forgot it was happening), and the promotion has been truly dire. There will be illegal streams galore. Video will be uploaded within seconds. And, anyway, the bout is likely to end very quickly when Tito tests Chuck's chin. The rest of the card is unexciting as well.

You're counting on finding a stream with only 10-20K PPV's sold? Good luck.

You're counting on finding a stream with only 10-20K PPV's sold? Good luck.

I’m not actually, I won’t be watching. But there’ll be sufficient hardcores out there, I’m sure.

yes, its old fuckers that brag about streaming.
Wait.. what? No. Old people are keeping PPV alive, its also why UFC demographics are struggling some with the younger crowd the sport was once aimmed at. Old people buy PPVs

They should of put together a better undercard.Tito/Liddell is going to draw old school fans so they should of gotten some old school guys from PRIDE/UFC.

Back