News The Price of the Chuck Lidell vs Tito Ortiz 3 PPV has Dropped to Only 40 Bucks or 20 Bucks on BF

I might pay $5 - $10 but thats it.If he was smart he would drop the price down that low and would get a lot more buys.

2 gassed grandpas walking around doing nothing for 3 rounds...gonna be like Kimbo vs Dada, probably with as many heart attacks too.

I've seen 40$, 14.99$ and now 19.99$

make up your mind OP

I've seen 40$, 14.99$ and now 19.99$

make up your mind OP

Jesus dude it's easy to figure it out the PPV price here in america was 50 bucks this week it dropped to 40 and now it will be 20 bucks on black friday, the 15 dollar price is for people who live in european countries and it's even cheaper if u live in some shithole country.

Oofta. Not a great sign. Guessing PPV buys are low and they're desperate for more. Sad...
If Bellator's PPV did like 95K, this will probably do like 25K. Chuck's workouts and the undercard have been atrocious. I think it is safe to say that it is the worst PPV undercard in history, and likely the worst PPV main event. Oscar finding out how different MMA is

I don't know drop it to 10 bucks and i may actually buy this shit show

This shit should be $10 max. Especially with the terrible Iceman training tapes that have come out. If you wanna capitalize on a novelty (or freak show in this case) it's gotta be a cheap PPV. They are only charging $20 for the Tiger-Phil golf match PPV next Friday... It's gonna sell a ton.

Edit: Also, didn't that Logan Paul fight do like 800k buys on Youtube at $10 a pop? Perfect example of how Chuck/Tito should be treated
Just when I thought nothing could be worse than WMMA on PPV along comes Golf on PPV.

How much is Tito going to talk, because that's how fun this event will be. Shit-show.

So desperate...
Very,

But you know bro, we all see that piece of ass at the bar desperate, no gagging for it. Sure, we say isn't sad how much shes begging for some Sherbro junior? But hell we go for it anyway.

When will Oscar announce they've purchased the YAMMA Pit rights and have the fighters compete in that abomination?

hmm lets see you got two of the biggest names in the Mexican combat sports world attached to it in Tito Ortiz and Oscar... that alone is going to bring in 200k buys... then you have long time fans of the sport who adore Chuck Liddell and wish to support him... all in all I think this event will do around 300-350k PPV buys
hahahahahaha <45> come on dude, it's not getting anywhere near 300k

thanks for the laugh though, that was a cracker

Back