News The Price of the Chuck Lidell vs Tito Ortiz 3 PPV has Dropped to Only 40 Bucks or 20 Bucks on BF

If they opened it at $20 I would have been OK, out of respect to the 2 Legends

But since they asked for $60... I already decided not to buy this. At this point maybe $10... Best price.

How much was it before when I still wasn't buying it?

I seriously doubt Sherdoggers will even bother streaming this.

I seriously doubt Sherdoggers will even bother streaming this.

Not even worth the time to find an illegal stream. I'll just come here and read the"play-by-play" if there will be any.

Rizin is half the price and ten times as good. People will be hesitant to pay more than $20 for a card full o' cans, when they will likely be able to stream it. Theres no guarantee this wont just be a bellator style disaster like Dada vs Kimbo, Kimbo vs Shamrock, shamrock vs Gracie, or what Kimbo vs Thompson 2 would have been if he'd managed to live another month. That shit's tolerable on TV, but not on a pay per view.

Who on earth would pay $40 to watch this!! The whole show is littered with nobodies and the headliners haven't been relevant in over a decade!

This shit should be $10 max. Especially with the terrible Iceman training tapes that have come out. If you wanna capitalize on a novelty (or freak show in this case) it's gotta be a cheap PPV. They are only charging $20 for the Tiger-Phil golf match PPV next Friday... It's gonna sell a ton.

Edit: Also, didn't that Logan Paul fight do like 800k buys on Youtube at $10 a pop? Perfect example of how Chuck/Tito should be treated
Golf PPV?

{<jordan}<{Joewithit}><36><{outtahere}><{MindBrown}>{<huh}<Dany07><DisgustingHHH>

Back