The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed the episode. especially 17 giving no fucks. I always ask why no one ever attacks during a transformaion, so now 17 is my hero.

REALLY hoping Gohan does not get bitched out next week. Doubt he will, but you never know.

Enjoyed the episode. especially 17 giving no fucks. I always ask why no one ever attacks during a transformaion, so now 17 is my hero.

REALLY hoping Gohan does not get bitched out next week. Doubt he will, but you never know.

I would like that Gohan would actually be the triumph card.

The episode trailer seems ti show him.fight and his commentary seems to show hes in trouble
Then we see picolo

Plz dont let this be another bitch oit where picolo saves his ass :(

Damn can't wait for episode 104 based on the spoilers so far. I wonder if Dyspo will really be too much for Hit? Or does Hit adapt and takes him out later after Goku saves him and regroups...

Vegeta also has the red hair god form in manga.. he also destroyed Zamasu (before Zeno cleared everything up).. In the anime we have trunks doing that with some random transformation.. which isn't on SSB level..

Its been hinted at that we get Vegeta vs hit 2 at some point.. As a fan of both i hope they somehow eliminate each other... rather then get beaten down by Jiren.. just to make Goku look great later on

I thought it was Goku who did most of the fighting in the manga? Vegeta asked trunks to heal Goku instead of him as Goku had the best chance of winning

Also I'm glad the Androids have been brought back for this arc. Great characters and the most valuable members of the team so far. It'd be a nice twist if Beerus dropped Goku and Vegeta for being idiots and trained those two instead.

It sucks to wait every week to watch a short episode. I can just forget about this anime until the 2018 appears. Talk about a nice binge.

Damn can't wait for episode 104 based on the spoilers so far. I wonder if Dyspo will really be too much for Hit? Or does Hit adapt and takes him out later after Goku saves him and regroups...
Apparently this episode is going to be pure hype for two reasons:

1) Not only does Dyspo counter Hit's time skip but I read some more details that says he pummels Hit as well
2) Goku may actually go into his new form in this episode.

One of the writers for this episode has said in the last week or so on Twitter that he can't wait for this episode to air

I thought it was Goku who did most of the fighting in the manga? Vegeta asked trunks to heal Goku instead of him as Goku had the best chance of winning

Also I'm glad the Androids have been brought back for this arc. Great characters and the most valuable members of the team so far. It'd be a nice twist if Beerus dropped Goku and Vegeta for being idiots and trained those two instead.
Vegeta had a great moment towards the end of the fight. While still injured, he used a new attack "Gamma Burst Flash" and blew two Merged Zamasus to pieces.

Unfortunately, Merged Zamasu still regenerated and both Goku and Vegeta were going to be killed until Zeno saved the day.

Apparently this episode is going to be pure hype for two reasons:

1) Not only does Dyspo counter Hit's time skip but I read some more details that says he pummels Hit as well
2) Goku may actually go into his new form in this episode.

One of the writers for this episode has said in the last week or so on Twitter that he can't wait for this episode to air

That's what I read too, but I'm hoping Hit recovers later, learns how to counter his speed and eventually eliminate Dyspo leaving Jiren to take out Hit. Not so sure about that hough. I don't know why, but now I have a feeling Hit will get nerfed and somehow Gohan will get a giant boost and do better against the elite pride troopers. Sort of like how Trunks got crazy strong in Zamasu/Black Goku arc

That's what I read too, but I'm hoping Hit recovers later, learns how to counter his speed and eventually eliminate Dyspo leaving Jiren to take out Hit. Not so sure about that hough. I don't know why, but now I have a feeling Hit will get nerfed and somehow Gohan will get a giant boost and do better against the elite pride troopers. Sort of like how Trunks got crazy strong in Zamasu/Black Goku arc
It may not be a big nerf. If I remember correctly, even in the anime, the only thing that kept Hit competitive in the fights with Goku was the Time Skip. Even in the second fight when Hit was allowed to kill Goku, the Time Skip put in a lot of work.

Without that Time Skip, I don't think he can compete with either Goku or Vegeta. Hell, I think Goku may have killed him with the Kamehameha in the U6 tournament if Hit didn't use the Time Skip to barely get out of the way in time.

So if this Dyspo guy has a counter for the Time Skip, I can buy Hit getting his ass whipped

I think they can improve a bit but the androids prob have limits
They are basicaly just largely humans

Who would have thought android 17 was such a big Frank Mir fan

Vegeta also has the red hair god form in manga.. he also destroyed Zamasu (before Zeno cleared everything up).. In the anime we have trunks doing that with some random transformation.. which isn't on SSB level..

Its been hinted at that we get Vegeta vs hit 2 at some point.. As a fan of both i hope they somehow eliminate each other... rather then get beaten down by Jiren.. just to make Goku look great later on

I want Vegeta to win it all god damn it. Sick of the same nonsense. Its boring like a TW fight.

I want Vegeta to win it all god damn it. Sick of the same nonsense. Its boring like a TW fight.
Yes my man! Im sorry but in real life the absolute fucking killer who lives in the gym triumphs over the nice but dim fella ! Lets have the prince win for once like he fucking should

Now in my head cannon i can see why goku would be ahead in the past.....he trains with other people and gets new skills,experience and sparring etc and he has rest days etc

But vegeta has now spent as much time with whis as goku and spent longer in the time chamber ON top of his already monsterous addiction to his 'gravity gym' and hes spemt time off relaxing..at this stage it makes 0 sense to let goku slip ahead again!
Ka o ken my fucking ass!!!!

Rant over!

Gowasu...

200_s.gif

I'm wondering what explanation Goku will have next week. If he could go SSG at any time, why did he keep going Blue when he didn't need to and needlessly waste stamina.

Sayonara, Gowasu-sama :(

He was easily my favorite Kaioshin.

Last edited:
Wonder if Gohan is going to have a rage transformation like he did vs Cell. I would lol if the same (original Japanese) song started playing as it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back