The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its irritating how Vegeta gets screwed far too often. Accoridng to the manga, Vegeta can stay blue longer then Goku.
Cool
At this stage toriyamas pisstaking us vegeta fans.
I mean what the fuck is he doing in that time chamber to not surpass goku cleanly.....maybe bulmas such a bitch he just enjoys the time alone

read the spoilers for 103 and 104 what i read should be interesting especially episode 104

I always liked Jap dub, but even I find Kale voice extremely irritating now, reminds me of 4 years old Gohan. The constant whining and crying voice.

EXTREMELY disappointed that Pride Troopers got jobbed. Was so hyped on them but they got eliminated even before the fat fairies.. WTH?

The way they are building the female Saiyans from u6 probably means we willing be seeing alot more of them in the future arcs.

I like the Overeem-Jiren comparison. Shall we call him Uberen? He have shown nothing much except for the Musclar pose and "possible Aura" that spooked our main characters now.
Would lol hard if he had a glass chin

Its irritating how Vegeta gets screwed far too often. Accoridng to the manga, Vegeta can stay blue longer then Goku.

Vegeta also has the red hair god form in manga.. he also destroyed Zamasu (before Zeno cleared everything up).. In the anime we have trunks doing that with some random transformation.. which isn't on SSB level..

Its been hinted at that we get Vegeta vs hit 2 at some point.. As a fan of both i hope they somehow eliminate each other... rather then get beaten down by Jiren.. just to make Goku look great later on

@TheRuthlessOne @lordsai @zieg @MMouse @tmnpothead @kuromusha @heavyarms21

Do you guys remember when the fighters from each universe were being shown at the beginning of the tournament? For U6, we saw Hit, Magetta, Botamo, Frost, Cabba, Caulifla, Kale and that pig fighter. That's only 8.

Well, this image from a magazine reveals the last two fighters from U6...

And both are Namekians.

DGXI1_-UAAAob7O.jpg:large

Do you guys remember when the fighters from each universe were being shown at the beginning of the tournament? For U6, we saw Hit, Magetta, Botamo, Frost, Cabba, Caulifla, Kale and that pig fighter. That's only 8.

And both are Namekians.

Lol I just got done watching the video by geekdom101 was about to bring it up. I'm more interested in what the 2 other fighters look like for the rat God of destruction. I Also wounder where the fuck are these 5 hiding in suck big ass tournament we haven't seen the pig Guy from u6 either

Last edited:

And both are Namekians.

That is actually pretty cool but I wonder why nobody has mentioned them yet

Why were they not standing with the rest of the group?

I hope these are questions we get answers too

That is actually pretty cool but I wonder why nobody has mentioned them yet

Why were they not standing with the rest of the group?
ya also the pig fighter I'm probably more interested to see how he turns out along with the othe 2 mystery fighters from rat gods universe

todays episode is either going to be liked or hated that's my feeling. just have 2 wait fot it be put up on crunchyroll

todays episode is either going to be liked or hated that's my feeling. just have 2 wait fot it be put up on crunchyroll
That all depends on how the Ribrianne vs Vegeta fight plays out. I have a feeling they are gonna make Vegeta a jobber to that goofy sailor moon parody.

Also, Vrv is a pretty good site for DBS episodes. I find they are a bit quicker than crunchyroll about getting up the new episode, subtitled. Also, in the past few months, crunchyroll has been having random loading problems which I don't experience on Vrv

Link: https://vrv.co/series/GR19V7816/Dragon-Ball-Super

That all depends on how the Ribrianne vs Vegeta fight plays out. I have a feeling they are gonna make Vegeta a jobber to that goofy sailor moon parody.

Also, Vrv is a pretty good site for DBS episodes. I find they are a bit quicker than crunchyroll about getting up the new episode, subtitled. Also, in the past few months, crunchyroll has been having random loading problems which I don't experience on Vrv

u2 seems like the sailor moon type of universe so i don't think that will go over well with some fans

The Saiyan Prince should be getting more respect

Anything less than him beating Hit will be unacceptable for me

Thanks for the headsup about that site. Lately I have just been waiting for HorribleSub to rip it so I can save it to my harddrive.

This is currently the size of my dragon ball folder
uB3KYxx.png

That includes pretty much everything dragon ball. Only thing I am missing is part of KAI. I'm not really in a hurry to finish KAI since I dont really like it

17 was the only good thing about this episode. He represented the audience who didn't care to watch 10 minutes wasted on a lame transformation and just wanted to see these broads knocked out.

17 was the only good thing about this episode. He represented the audience who didn't care to watch 10 minutes wasted on a lame transformation and just wanted to see these broads knocked out.

Why does everyone just stand there and watch lol

I know its dragon ball but still. They were wide open the entire time

Just as I type that 17 attack them lol. You were so right about him being the audience

i liked they at least didn't job out vegeta. the way they are writing the torny with everyone just standing there is stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back