The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really hating the gag episodes

You didn't like this part?
X3JqxmK.png

Fucking hated this episode eliminate Universe 2 already and let them stay erased.

looking forward to next weeks episode. hope we see gohan wrecking shit up or other ppl from other universe get chance to show off what they got. seems like this torny will be long. i think at the moment the beginning of this torny about getting the weaker characters out before shit gets real

Last edited:
Just finished Epi 102.. I'm sure most of u have noticed, while Zeno is scrolling through God-Pad. There are two Namekians from u6... OMG~

But I had goosebumps, not the good type, when the Epi went full sailor moon on us with the fat fairies.
Only plus of this Epi is 17 coolness and no taking shit attitude. I'm pretty his popularity will surge after this Epi.

i liked they at least didn't job out vegeta. the way they are writing the torny with everyone just standing there is stupid

Yeah, everyone just seems to be running off to "save their stamina". Basically not fighting at all. I knew a battle royale of 80 fighters would be a bitch to write/show but it's bad man.

looking forward to next weeks episode. hope we see gohan wrecking shit up or other ppl from other universe get chance to show off what they got. seems like this torny will be long. i think at the moment the beginning of this torny about getting the weaker characters out before shit gets real

This Saga should be extremely lengthy. I could see it lasting til Nov or even Dec. It's supposed to last 46min? So we are only down 7 mins since the narrator say we are on 39 mins now.

Yeah, everyone just seems to be running off to "save their stamina". Basically not fighting at all. I knew a battle royale of 80 fighters would be a bitch to write/show but it's bad man.

This Saga should be extremely lengthy. I could see it lasting til Nov or even Dec. It's supposed to last 46min? So we are only down 7 mins since the narrator say we are on 39 mins now.
It's like the time is moving super slow u think more time has passed by now

How many new transformations do guys we will have or get during this Torny u know they love bringing in new transformations

Android 17 just being cool as ice. Finally a gohan episode next

Damn 17 u savage!
The androids with their unlimited stamina,power,intellegence and ruthlessness looking like the mvps of u7 now!

Damn 17 u savage!
The androids with their unlimited stamina,power,intellegence and ruthlessness looking like the mvps of u7 now!

Yeah. Dr Gero really was a genius

Created some of the most powerful warriors in the multiverse

Makes u wonder why he didnt go straight to those guys and not scew around with stuff goku could beat in dragonball
Because DR. GERO is a Retcon and never actually appeared in Dragon Ball his first time in the Series being mentioned was when Trunks talked about him. The Gero Character was created on the fly by Toriyama , The Gero Android 20 and the Fat Android 19 were supposed to be the original villains of the Post Frieza Era but Torishima ( Toriyama's Editor) gave him grief so Toriyama made 17 and 18 , then after more grief from Torishima we eventually got the perfect form of Cell.

Because DR. GERO is a Retcon and never actually appeared in Dragon Ball his first time in the Series being mentioned was when Trunks talked about him. The Gero Character was created on the fly by Toriyama , The Gero Android 20 and the Fat Android 19 were supposed to be the original villains of the Post Frieza Era but Torishima ( Toriyama's Editor) gave him grief so Toriyama made 17 and 18 , then after more grief from Torishima we eventually got the perfect form of Cell.
Cool
So far they are the mvps of u7 so hes done good work
They really should be spamming blast attacks given they have unlimited energy

Cool
So far they are the mvps of u7 so hes done good work
They really should be spamming blast attacks given they have unlimited energy

That and No one actually knows how strong they are since they can't be sensed .

That and No one actually knows how strong they are since they can't be sensed .
Yep should be ninja attackung everyone
Shit goku should be teleporting behind people..grab them by scruff of neck and teleport to arenas edge and let go

what universe do you guys think will get erased next. i think it has to be universe 10 they all look like jobbers

what universe do you guys think will get erased next. i think it has to be universe 10 they all look like jobbers
Well, I saw some spoilers for upcoming episodes so I already know which one is getting erased next.

It isn't a surprise. It should be obvious from now which one is going down next.

No. 17 is a fucking BOSS

That is actually pretty cool but I wonder why nobody has mentioned them yet

Why were they not standing with the rest of the group?

I hope these are questions we get answers too
Didn't Piccolo say he sensed something towards the beginning of the tournament?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back