The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Vegeta fight with the fat chick looks to be ripped straight out of the intro

So there is a good chance that Goku will fight Jiren in baseform for at least a little bit

Gohan at age 11 had about 50 lbs more muscle than Cabba who I assume is a young adult.

It's funny. SS transformations or even temporary power boosts all came from anger. Goku Black even made a point of it during the Future Trunks arc. It's even what made Cabba transform.

All this time self-pity was the key. It makes a weakling instant surpass SSB, then later instantly have perfect control over SS and SS Berserk.

Silly Vegeta and Goku thinking training was the key to getting stronger when all this time all they had to be was the anime version of Eeyore.
Yeah its nutz i want them eliminated soo badly
If they even had some background to how tough u6 sayians are ...like mayve a clip of the lil fem dude fighting villans on some shit planet getting zenkai boosts and experience from it but no

Hit is still badass though hope he at least tests jiren...lets.goku see some holes in his game
I mean thats clearly the end goal despite vegeta literaly spemding a year extra in the time chamber and should be wayyy past goku ...we all know this will come down to gokus rain man level fight iq

Yeah its nutz i want them eliminated soo badly
If they even had some background to how tough u6 sayians are ...like mayve a clip of the lil fem dude fighting villans on some shit planet getting zenkai boosts and experience from it but no

Hit is still badass though hope he at least tests jiren...lets.goku see some holes in his game
I mean thats clearly the end goal despite vegeta literaly spemding a year extra in the time chamber and should be wayyy past goku ...we all know this will come down to gokus rain man level fight iq

Someone on reddit mentioned that Hit took his hands out of his pockets pretty much right away when he was near Jiren

So by doing that Jiren has already proven to be a strong fighter

I honestly think Hit ends up fighting Vegeta tho

The Vegeta fight with the fat chick looks to be ripped straight out of the intro

So there is a good chance that Goku will fight Jiren in baseform for at least a little bit
Goku's thought process:

"Hmm, that guy one-shotted the girl that walked through my strongest attack in my strongest form. Better fight him in my weakest form, then. It's not like the fate of the universe hinges on me staying in the ring or anything."

I do like to add that half the U7 team are just chilling for the most part. Gohan, Piccolo, Tien and Roshi have not faced much opposition and about half the participants are already out. Dunno why Gohan didn't start the tournament in Mystic/Ultimate form. It's not like that forms burns energy or anything.

Freeza is also chilling. Not even a scratch on him and has yet to even think about going golden.

Of course he will sir....this os dragim ball
He and hiren will scrap hard and goku will say ur holding back and the dude will power up
This will go back and forth for 4 episodes at least with jiren ubleashing a new form/level til he maxes out and beats goku senseless at which point goku must find another gear or the arc resolves some other way

I know it probably won't happen but I'm going to root for Goku and Vegeta doing the fusion dance. I'd even accept Goku + Gohan.

Goku doesn't usually pull out some new transformation on the spot during battle. The only times were on Namek against Freeza and I guess you can count the SSG ritual. Otherwise, he already has whatever incredible technique or new transformation already learned before the fight starts.

So if he has a new transformation up his sleeve, it doesn't seem like anyone, not even Whis or Beerus know about it. So when the hell did this new transformation occur?

Hopefully the fights get more intense from now on. Enjoyed the episode but they were never really in danger with these justice dudes

Someone on reddit mentioned that Hit took his hands out of his pockets pretty much right away when he was near Jiren

So by doing that Jiren has already proven to be a strong fighter

I honestly think Hit ends up fighting Vegeta tho
Yeah but wel prob get to see him do more than one shot female brolly
..maybe another universe has a fighter who can test him

Yeah seeing vegeta avenge that loss would be soo sweet....the arc seems to be building to where we wil prob get an episode where every u7 fighter left gets a chance to shine before losing !

I know it probably won't happen but I'm going to root for Goku and Vegeta doing the fusion dance. I'd even accept Goku + Gohan.

Goku doesn't usually pull out some new transformation on the spot during battle. The only times were on Namek against Freeza and I guess you can count the SSG ritual. Otherwise, he already has whatever incredible technique or new transformation already learned before the fight starts.

So if he has a new transformation up his sleeve, it doesn't seem like anyone, not even Whis or Beerus know about it. So when the hell did this new transformation occur?
Theres talk on reddit of future episodes where something terrible occurs and goku breaks out new form
Im wondering if studying female brolly ,gohans mystic form and trunks (his mixed super and god mode vs black) will play a role.
I mean so far weve seen there exists the god ki,super ki and mystic ki powers to tap into and trunks combined 2 of them
Maybe goku learns from that

Goku's thought process:

"Hmm, that guy one-shotted the girl that walked through my strongest attack in my strongest form. Better fight him in my weakest form, then. It's not like the fate of the universe hinges on me staying in the ring or anything."

I do like to add that half the U7 team are just chilling for the most part. Gohan, Piccolo, Tien and Roshi have not faced much opposition and about half the participants are already out. Dunno why Gohan didn't start the tournament in Mystic/Ultimate form. It's not like that forms burns energy or anything.

Freeza is also chilling. Not even a scratch on him and has yet to even think about going golden.

Yeah thats the problem I have with this saga. No urgency about anything

Even after seeing Zeno erase Universe 9 they still haven't picked it up

I want serious goku from the frieza saga not this light hearted childish asshole

Goku's thought process:

Yep so far the 2nd weakest universe is fucking killing it!
Piccolo has yet to remind us what a beast he can be and clever
Goham yet to go mystic or beyond
Those 2 talked on working joint attacks so we may see that
Master roshi while outpowered still has some tricks left no doubt

Tien has yet to
do his 'fuck power levels ' bit where he hurts guys hes not supposed to be able to touch
Also he sensed the 2 invisible dudes at start so may take them out

Vegeta yet to show us what he came away with if anything from the extra time chamber stuff and his rest after ....every character will get episode or 2 to shine and im hoping the prince gets to really fuck some shit up

Goku....we all know this violent version of forrest gump bas some ahit up his sleeve

A Goku/Gohan fusion would be freaking epic. It is one of the biggest What Ifs in DB history. All he had to do was catch the damn earring....

A Goku/Gohan fusion would be freaking epic. It is one of the biggest What Ifs in DB history. All he had to do was catch the damn earring....
holy shit i totally forgot about that part. shit was intense.

the justice league reminds me of the ginyu force
The Pride Troopers are a discount Ginyu Force. The Ginyu Force did their schtick well. They were goofy idiots who most fans probably didn't take seriously when they first showed up.

Then they proceed to beat Vegeta, Gohan and Krillin half to death. Even Goku got fucked up before they were finally defeated.

The Pride Troopers from the last episodes were just stupid jobbers.

The Pride Troopers are a discount Ginyu Force. The Ginyu Force did their schtick well. They were goofy idiots who most fans probably didn't take seriously when they first showed up.

Then they proceed to beat Vegeta, Gohan and Krillin half to death. Even Goku got fucked up before they were finally defeated.

The Pride Troopers from the last episodes were just stupid jobbers.
lighten up...its just who they remind me of...no need to go on a history rant as if i made every bit of comparison...

jobbers?...the ginyu force would get used, abused and be left for dead by the league of DBS...just guldo's clone alone would get the job done

The whole saga is disappointing so far IMO.

No urgency
Caullifla learning ssj and ssj2 in 3 minutes.
Pride Troopers being lame jobbers.
Only u6, u7 and u10 are doing anything it seems. We hardly see any of the other guys from other universes fighting each other.
Only u6 and u7 have eliminated anyone. Is every universe just going to take turns fighting 6 and 7 while ignoring the rest? Is it really just gonna be some lame exposition for u6 and 7?
Why is Goku still acting like a moron? Does he know something we don't? Or is his IQ really down to about 38?

Pride Troopers have consistently been under estimating the opponent this tournament

That leads me to believe that Jiren also suffers from that weakness and will probably end up being his downfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back