The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet goku doesn't even care abot getting erased hes just happy to be fighting in this torny . i don't see u7 losing unless they do but for whatever reason zeno charges his mind because that means no more goku for him that be lame . i think something might happen during the torny to halt it

please no more U6 Saiyins. and more Gohan, Piccolo, Tien and Master Roshi. Nobody cares about the sister relationship, and Caulifla going from Can to GOAT in 5 seconds and back again. jeez louis. just show Gohan

Kale and Caulifla are really cool tho i hope Kale lowers her autism a little

I hope they don't disappear in next arc

Nothing would make me happier than Vegeta being last man standing in the tournament

Yep so far the 2nd weakest universe is fucking killing it!
Piccolo has yet to remind us what a beast he can be and clever
Goham yet to go mystic or beyond
Those 2 talked on working joint attacks so we may see that
Master roshi while outpowered still has some tricks left no doubt

Tien has yet to
do his 'fuck power levels ' bit where he hurts guys hes not supposed to be able to touch
Also he sensed the 2 invisible dudes at start so may take them out

Vegeta yet to show us what he came away with if anything from the extra time chamber stuff and his rest after ....every character will get episode or 2 to shine and im hoping the prince gets to really fuck some shit up

Goku....we all know this violent version of forrest gump bas some ahit up his sleeve

Come on dude i am the biggest Vegeta fan boy but nothing will come of it.. He had 3 mins at the end of an episode were he squashed goku black for a little bit before goku black realized he could get more power from anger.. Vegeta is that dude IRL who works his ass off at the gym 24/7 but due to genetics looks like sh1t compared to a guy (goku/gohan) who goes 2/3 times a week and looks like a greek god. Vegeta gets stuff/transformations from training.. Goku and co just get it handed to them by gods (ssj3/mystic Gohan) or by friends (ssjgod). Remember when Vegeta went back in the chamber before the cell games? that's right nothing :D

Maybe Vegeta is not popular in Japan? but he for sure is in the western world.. i just can't understand how he has never been allowed to beat a major villian/arc..

People used to say its the Goku show he needs to be THE guy.. yet Gohan, Future Trunks have all had shine/killed major arcs/villans

Feels sad because the Freeza arc/movie was the perfect time for Vegeta.. I would argue this tournament would also be perfect the guy just had a daughter and really feels like he has something to die/fight for. Sadly we all know Gohan or Goku will do it this arc..in a way Gohan would make sense as he also got the daughter/wife he is fighting for but he was a skinny geek 2 days before this tournament.. so that powerup would be even more dumb then Kale/Caulifa

Man Goku really turned into a piece of shit when u think about it.. when was the last time the guy properly interacted with his wife/kids.. Did he even speak with Chichi or Goten in super lol?

Kale was cool as hell with her Emo Legendary Berserker mode Owning the gay troopers. Goku seems to give zero fucks not taking this seriously it's weird cuz in the Frieza arc he cared soo much its kind of like they did a character development overhaul or something. Maybe he got tired of being stressed out all the time having to save everyone and learned to just go with the flow.

Where the fuck is Vegeta at? It's like they have him at Can level now. The dude is as strong as Goku and he hasn't done anything in the tourney ughh lame. From the looks of things U7 should cruise to a win easily. Goku/Vegeta/Freeza/Gohan > Jiren and Toppo. I still don't believe Big dick Zeno will actuall erase all the universes. At the end he will probaby revive them or something.

I'm really enjoying how much people are hating on the u6 saiyan.

Come on dude i am the biggest Vegeta fan boy but nothing will come of it.. He had 3 mins at the end of an episode were he squashed goku black for a little bit before goku black realized he could get more power from anger.. Vegeta is that dude IRL who works his ass off at the gym 24/7 but due to genetics looks like sh1t compared to a guy (goku/gohan) who goes 2/3 times a week and looks like a greek god. Vegeta gets stuff/transformations from training.. Goku and co just get it handed to them by gods (ssj3/mystic Gohan) or by friends (ssjgod). Remember when Vegeta went back in the chamber before the cell games? that's right nothing :D

Maybe Vegeta is not popular in Japan? but he for sure is in the western world.. i just can't understand how he has never been allowed to beat a major villian/arc..

People used to say its the Goku show he needs to be THE guy.. yet Gohan, Future Trunks have all had shine/killed major arcs/villans

Feels sad because the Freeza arc/movie was the perfect time for Vegeta.. I would argue this tournament would also be perfect the guy just had a daughter and really feels like he has something to die/fight for. Sadly we all know Gohan or Goku will do it this arc..in a way Gohan would make sense as he also got the daughter/wife he is fighting for but he was a skinny geek 2 days before this tournament.. so that powerup would be even more dumb then Kale/Caulifa

Man Goku really turned into a piece of shit when u think about it.. when was the last time the guy properly interacted with his wife/kids.. Did he even speak with Chichi or Goten in super lol?
Hel get his chance to shine mate..
Then get quashed for goku to save the day as usual :(

Toryoama admitted he doesnt like vegeta and doesnt get why hes so beloved esp in the west

Yeah he works out harder than goku but goku works smarter man
-takes rest days
-works with others to expand his skillset and fight iq and understanding
-always seeking challenge

Now the cell games made sense for me
Vegeta went time chamber twice but even though he understood gokus idea about staying super 1 to conserve power he didnt have a kid on cusp of ss2 to spar with to raise his game....thats my head canon for the difference
But vegetas gone in 3 times since(once with goku) so he should be ahead now ...way ahead dammit!!!!!!

Yeaj gokus not father of the year...gotens gonna have to find himself a piccolo lol ......maybe hit will raise him

Kale was cool as hell with her Emo Legendary Berserker mode Owning the gay troopers. Goku seems to give zero fucks not taking this seriously it's weird cuz in the Frieza arc he cared soo much its kind of like they did a character development overhaul or something. Maybe he got tired of being stressed out all the time having to save everyone and learned to just go with the flow.

Where the fuck is Vegeta at? It's like they have him at Can level now. The dude is as strong as Goku and he hasn't done anything in the tourney ughh lame. From the looks of things U7 should cruise to a win easily. Goku/Vegeta/Freeza/Gohan > Jiren and Toppo. I still don't believe Big dick Zeno will actuall erase all the universes. At the end he will probaby revive them or something.
I dunnno id say his spastick mode of loving combat is activated ....or hes staying loose to conserve energy for the big dogs

Yeah vegeta should have fucked some dudes up by now but all he did was ineffectively attack magnetta tag team and apparently beat some sumo senseless only to have frieza jump in and finish the dude

I came upon a really cool Freeza as the next God of Destruction theory on YouTube. This theory also speculates how the tournament will end:

It's 3 people discussing the theory. It's 16 minutes long so here is a condensed version of the theory:

-Freeza finds out, from Quitela, the life-link between a God of Destruction and their Supreme Kai
-Freeza will take down Beerus by killing Shin, the U7 Supreme Kai in attempt to take over his position
-The last three remaining in this tournament will be Freeza, Goku and Jiren
-Jiren will knock out Freeza and before Freeza falls completely off, he gives Goku some of his energy (Freeza still has an incentive to help Goku in this tournament)
-The extra energy will power up Goku to the "new form" everyone is expecting
-Goku defeats Jiren

This is a very condensed version and it's better if you listen to the YouTube video in its entirety.

Hmm there is a game in Japan that sometimes "spoils" stuff.. (i think they had goku black rose). On one of the trailers u had Jiren vs Goku/Freeza but not were the tournament was taking place.. maybe that is were that prediction comes from..

Judging by the actual intro it seems Gohan/Goku will be the final 2 from U7.. but that could be a bait and switch

Honestly i will be mad AF if Freeza in a pod in hell somehow leapfrogged Vegeta.. who has gone through the U6.. goku black arcs + time chamber

I do get the feeling something will happen before the tournament finishes though.. as its just too easy right now for U7

Hel get his chance to shine mate..
Then get quashed for goku to save the day as usual :(

Toryoama admitted he doesnt like vegeta and doesnt get why hes so beloved esp in the west

Yeah he works out harder than goku but goku works smarter man
-takes rest days
-works with others to expand his skillset and fight iq and understanding
-always seeking challenge

Now the cell games made sense for me
Vegeta went time chamber twice but even though he understood gokus idea about staying super 1 to conserve power he didnt have a kid on cusp of ss2 to spar with to raise his game....thats my head canon for the difference
But vegetas gone in 3 times since(once with goku) so he should be ahead now ...way ahead dammit!!!!!!

Yeaj gokus not father of the year...gotens gonna have to find himself a piccolo lol ......maybe hit will raise him

Tbh i always got it as Goku was always ahead of Vegeta because he was fighting for others. Talking dbz here as in DBSuper Goku is borderline retarded imo. Vegeta was always selfish and wanted to be ahead of Goku and this held him back (i think whis mentioned this).

Now in Super Vegeta is a lot more family orientated and beating kakorot is less of a motivator.. So i guess it makes sense he has been on par with Goku most of Super.. But then even that couldn't last as Goku got ssb kaioken the following arc :D

Cell games pissed me off as a kid.. Vegeta knows that Goku/Gohan are constantly staying as SSJ.. he goes into the chamber and does nothing

I really wish toryiama tried to have stuff make more sense.. dbs maybe a kid show but most of the fanbase is 20+ now

Hmm there is a game in Japan that sometimes "spoils" stuff.. (i think they had goku black rose). On one of the trailers u had Jiren vs Goku/Freeza but not were the tournament was taking place.. maybe that is were that prediction comes from..
Yea, the first 10 seconds of this game trailer:

Interesting theory with the last 3 standing. I always wonder what they will do with Freiza in this tourney. I just don't see that happening though.

We can only dream that they make Vegeta the last man standing, but history will repeat itself once more. The question is how and by who? At least let Vegeta take out someone relevant such as Toppo or more realistically the Beerus look-a-like.

So much unknown at this time with what looks like a lot more episodes to come in the arc.

Tbh i always got it as Goku was always ahead of Vegeta because he was fighting for others. Talking dbz here as in DBSuper Goku is borderline retarded imo. Vegeta was always selfish and wanted to be ahead of Goku and this held him back (i think whis mentioned this).

Now in Super Vegeta is a lot more family orientated and beating kakorot is less of a motivator.. So i guess it makes sense he has been on par with Goku most of Super.. But then even that couldn't last as Goku got ssb kaioken the following arc :D

Cell games pissed me off as a kid.. Vegeta knows that Goku/Gohan are constantly staying as SSJ.. he goes into the chamber and does nothing

I really wish toryiama tried to have stuff make more sense.. dbs maybe a kid show but most of the fanbase is 20+ now
Whis talks vegeta cant relax its why goku was always ahead of him..then tells goku sometimes hes too relaxed

Yeah my head canon as i said is vegeta did copy them in the cell saga 2nd time in the time chamber but gohan was borderline ss2 so goku was still stronger as he had him to spar with...thus he couldnt catch up

please no more U6 Saiyins. and more Gohan, Piccolo, Tien and Master Roshi. Nobody cares about the sister relationship, and Caulifla going from Can to GOAT in 5 seconds and back again. jeez louis. just show Gohan

That is just sexist. i am sure there are tons of fans fapping at the idea of female super sayains.

Interesting theory with the last 3 standing. I always wonder what they will do with Freiza in this tourney. I just don't see that happening though.

We can only dream that they make Vegeta the last man standing, but history will repeat itself once more. The question is how and by who? At least let Vegeta take out someone relevant such as Toppo or more realistically the Beerus look-a-like.

So much unknown at this time with what looks like a lot more episodes to come in the arc.

Its irritating how Vegeta gets screwed far too often. Accoridng to the manga, Vegeta can stay blue longer then Goku.

I always liked Jap dub, but even I find Kale voice extremely irritating now, reminds me of 4 years old Gohan. The constant whining and crying voice.

EXTREMELY disappointed that Pride Troopers got jobbed. Was so hyped on them but they got eliminated even before the fat fairies.. WTH?

The way they are building the female Saiyans from u6 probably means we willing be seeing alot more of them in the future arcs.

I like the Overeem-Jiren comparison. Shall we call him Uberen? He have shown nothing much except for the Musclar pose and "possible Aura" that spooked our main characters now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back