The most unpleasant character in all fiction

Dawkins' theology is almost as bad as his philosophy, which is almost as bad as his biology.

I pity anyone who considers this dolt enough of an intellectual to mimic his beliefs.

I'm the only atheist with solid argument skills and I don't care enough to argue about it so atheism may be doomed

I thought it was going to be a legit question too until I saw whose thread it was. Online atheists and vegans don't exactly have a long list of things they like to discuss.

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

3595ld.jpg

God is the most unpleasant character in all fiction. A Manacle, genocidal, homophobic, egomaniac.

1. He knew already before creating Adam that he would sin and be punished and burn. So why create him?

2. He flooded the entire earth killing countless women and children.

3. God created evil. He also uses a man in a red suit (the devil) with a good cop/bad cop routine. A total scapegoat that could be stopped if God wanted because God is omnipotent. The devil never killed anyone actually. The devil didn't kill humanity in a flood or rain down fire to destroy cities or kill thousands of first born children.

4. God regularly commanded the destruction of cities and the murder of children, rape of enemies and bathing in pigeon blood as remedy for leprosy. He lets 2 sides of the same religion fight each other to the death both proclaiming he is with that side. His omnipotent messages are so vague we are left to create 3000 different religions all competing with each other.

5. God ridiculous edicts in the bible and Koran: can't eat pig, kill a worker on Sunday, cut off hands and stone to death for this or that.

6. Hides during your lifetime (we live for about 80 years) then burns us for ETERNITY for not believing while he was hiding during your short life span. Totally set up.

7. Explain this twisted nonsense: Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25). 2 large bears jumped out of the woods and mauled 42 children to death for making fun of a bald man. LOL.

8. Today god kills 5 million children each year of disease and malnutrition before they reach the age of seven. Not to mention the thousands that die of bone cancer before the age of 5. If your prayers are answered (never will be anyway, dont' fool yourself) god must be busy giving children bone cancer instead of listening to your begging and wining for a new car.

9. Whoever didn't hear of god mighty message and cosmic plan is doomed (Amazonian tribes, nomads)

10. If you accept god into your heart after he tortured himself on a pole in human form you are saved, but you still have to go to church for some reason.

11. Mixed messages, allows a pope to speak for him that is also full of contradiction as much as God is. Pope said there is purgatory, then changed his mind and now there is no purgatory. Pope said fetuses that die go to hell, then changed his mind, and a host of other TOTAL BULLSHIT.

12. This is just the beginning, need I say more? Do you still believe in this nonsense?

Muhammed

/thread

OP... First of all it was quite a hilarious rant and one that I have never seen before in my life. First thing is first.

I'm not here to convince you whether god exists or not but I want you to keep in mind 2 things for me.

1. If Death is reality and that we know we have an end? One have the rights to be afraid of a creator just based on these facts.

2. Can you remember what you were before you existed? You can't remember anything but nothing. Just completely blank and dark.

Just based on this two facts be afraid of a creator.. Your heart can stop on a blik of an eye then your soul is re-claimed again just like that.

I can see on your avatar you might be a mason or linked to some other occult world but I tell you what these demons can't safe you from death nor can they safe death from themselves because they also have terms on earth. When something has a beginning and end then it's created by default and this is the case with us. The whole purpose of life and death is for that purpose

Last edited:
It amazes me that Atheists are generally intelligent people, but yet can't see that GOD is a concept used to teach people morality.

God in the bible is unpleasant because he's the representation of chaos / the unknown. If you don't make sacrifices you will anger God -> just like how in life if you don't make sacrifices chaos will start to consume your life.

OP... First of all it was quite a hilarious rant and one that I have never seen before in my life. First thing is first.

I'm not here to convince you whether god exists or not but I want you to keep in mind 2 things for me.

1. If Death is reality and that we know we have an end? One have the rights to be afraid of a creator just based on these facts.

2. Can you remember what you were before you existed? You can't remember anything but nothing. Just completely blank and dark.

Just based on this two facts be afraid of a creator.. Your heart can stop on a blik of an eye then your soul is re-claimed again just like that.

I can see on your avatar you might be a mason or linked to some other occult world but I tell you what these demons can't safe you from death nor can they safe death from themselves because they also have terms on earth. When something has a beginning and end then it's created by default and this is the case with us. The whole purpose of life and death is for that purpose

1. Yes, no doubt we have fear of death and invent things to console us. The ability for humans to have blind faith in the unknowable and see connections where there is none is a side effect of consciousness. As our brain grew and developed, we have layers of brain structure developed over time, the base amphibian brain, the new cortex and the most recent layer. It shows we evolved and with it came new psychological traits. Read the book Sapiens, the history of mankind. It's mind blowing.

2. I can't remember what it was like before I existed. Why should we remember or know what it will be like after? Actually since there was nothing before, there is most likely nothing after.

I am not in any cult. LOL. why would you say that? I don't believe in demons. Im glad you figured out the whole purpose of life and death in your mind. It makes you feel better. I am satisfied with not knowing. That is the problem with humans, we need certainty.

It amazes me that Atheists are generally intelligent people, but yet can't see that GOD is a concept used to teach people morality.

God in the bible is unpleasant because he's the representation of chaos / the unknown. If you don't make sacrifices you will anger God -> just like how in life if you don't make sacrifices chaos will start to consume your life.

The first post shows there is nothing moral about Gods behavior. Or the fact that stoning or slavery in encouraged in the bible, among other atrocities. And you even agreed with me. But you invented the idea the Abraham god is a representation of chaos. I am sure other religious people will disagree. You make your Abrahamic god sound like Odin or the 12 Greek Gods. You dont believe in Odin do you? So why believe in Yahweh? Your chaos theory is amusing.

Watch this about so called christian morality.

1. Yes, no doubt we have fear of death and invent things to console us. The ability for humans to have blind faith in the unknowable and see connections where there is none is a side effect of consciousness. As our brain grew and developed, we have layers of brain structure developed over time, the base amphibian brain, the new cortex and the most recent layer. It shows we evolved and with it came new psychological traits. Read the book Sapiens, the history of mankind. It's mind blowing.

2. I can't remember what it was like before I existed. Why should we remember or know what it will be like after? Actually since there was nothing before, there is most likely nothing after.

I am not in any cult. LOL. why would you say that? I don't believe in demons. Im glad you figured out the whole purpose of life and death in your mind. It makes you feel better. I am satisfied with not knowing. That is the problem with humans, we need certainty.

So you believe in science? according to the first law of thermodynamics ''The energy in the Universe is eternal'' It didn't had any beginning nor end. If someone disbelieves in 1st law of thermodynamics it equals as disbelieving in energy as awhole meaning cars, helicopters, phones etc etc everything that has energy.

All these billions of galaxies have been provided with energy from that eternal source otherwise it would have not been or none of this would have been reality. That eternal Sources is real and responsible.. If check how we are created and everything else on earth then it becomes right logic to assume that this being is incredible intelligent.

Last edited:
So you believe in science? according to the first law of thermodynamics ''The energy in the Universe is eternal'' It didn't had any beginning nor end. If someone disbelieves in 1st law of thermodynamics it equals as disbelieving in energy as awhole meaning cars, helicopters, phones etc etc everything that has energy.

All these billions of galaxies have been provided with energy from that eternal source otherwise it would have not been or none of this would have been reality. That eternal Sources is real and responsible.. If check how we are created and everything else on earth then it becomes right logic to assume that this being is incredible intelligent.

You seem to be quoting the second law of thermodynamics. Physicists, however arent so sure about what you claim though, science is showing some interesting things. And the more we research, the less there are invisible deities that control the world, or you or me.

Hawkins said something can be created from nothing in the universe. Also astrophysicists Lawrence Krauss believes that something is the norm, and nothingness is NOT the norm. We assume the opposite. No one knows for sure. I am satisfied with I don't know. But to attribute a human like figure to the unknown that judges you and puts you in hell and always existed, etc...is very primitive. Dont use God of the gaps argument, ex... just because we dont know it must be an invisible man.

adults-with-imaginary-friends.jpg

Wayne Arnold from the Wonder Years was one of the biggest pieces of shit of all time.

Remember when he sucked up kevin and Paul's hamster in the vacuum cleaner.

Wayne Arnold from the Wonder Years was one of the biggest pieces of shit of all time.

Remember when he sucked up kevin and Paul's hamster in the vacuum cleaner.

You are on to something my friend. Maybe the most unpleasant character of all time to WINNIE COOPER his would be girlfriend! That evil cock-tease, tormenting Kevin for YEARS with promise of punani but never put out. The entire show was based on false promises and carrot-vagina syndrome. Pure evil.

You are on to something my friend. Maybe the most unpleasant character of all time to WINNIE COOPER his would be girlfriend! That evil cock-tease, tormenting Kevin for YEARS with promise of punani but never put out. The entire show was based on false promises and carrot-vagina syndrome. Pure evil.

She wasn't mean though. Wayne was just really cruel and hurtful/hateful person.

He stole from Kevin's, killed his pets, ratted him out and not treated him like shit. He was the worst brother you could possibly have

Although I highly doubt there are many, if any, people here who have watched Wentworth, but God has nothing on Joan "The Freak" Ferguson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back