The median age of UFC television viewer is 49 years old

notori0us1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.mmamania.com/2017/6/7/1...mographics-ratings-advertisers-fox-sports-mma
rahMEQRLfNvOMBojT0phkyIcAq0oeuN9pEhQnFRsVPkMKC2qno9JbR0lXcWhvxuiSkMku_K6U2d4Pi6tNLxN4YvKPdgT_-9LRLNMI-RwP4aD_vgj_utab1l3wN1I3ijh0Heb=w554-h265-nc

Yikes. This is why the sport is dying. We have too many old farts as the main demographic when the sport needs a younger audience to grow and prosper.

But younger audience are watching Fortnite, Twitch thots and Logan Paul vs. KSI. A bit hard to convince them to watch a bunch of no name MMA fighters in the UFC.

This just means that most of the young part of the fanbase are cheap fucks not willing to pay for it, they're watching but they're all streaming it, therefore aren't being considered in these "demographics ratings"

This just means that most of the young part of the fanbase are cheap fucks not willing to pay for it, they're watching but they're all streaming it, therefore aren't being considered in these "demographics ratings"
uploads1512392148432-UFCTwitchStream03.jpg

Funny, the guy who introduced me to UFC back in the 90s just turned 49 a couple months ago. He's gained 150 lbs since then too.

Too violent for delicate millenials.

No wonder everyone on sheriff starte watching from UFC 1

I 100% think its because the younger generation freely streams their shit cause theyre too broke, inconvenienced etc.

1. As others have said, younger viewers are more inclined to stream.
2. The PPV model makes MMA an expensive sport to be a fan of. It makes sense that it would have an older fan base.

The real problem is all the millennial pussies out there.

I 100% think its because the younger generation freely streams their shit cause theyre too broke, inconvenienced etc.

I know you're in the UK, but a recent survey her in the US showed that millenials are the worst tippers. Often not tipping at all or below the 15%

All UFC fans suddently became 20 years older after they've seen Woodley vs Maia.

Logical explanation, you can't argue with that!

Ppl started watching ufc to find out what style was best. Now that’s been answered and there’s less appeal. Also ufc still promotes fighters who don’t fight and no one knows majority of roster so there are no new fans.

I'd rather have 49 year olds supporting MMA than having 15 year old tards sporting McGregor pictures as avatars and spreading their shitty opinions.
FKtVZuxKPqvfYY3UnVILs4DzH8WP386fO0TTBH3U_deQ0O8cokI0BssSLzvOXDjwunUrL8qLM1CI5tVfXqd7owqR4N-0BlH9fTFnzz0=w500-h278-nc

This guy is eternally bitter. What a sad life lmao.

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/6/7/1...mographics-ratings-advertisers-fox-sports-mma
rahMEQRLfNvOMBojT0phkyIcAq0oeuN9pEhQnFRsVPkMKC2qno9JbR0lXcWhvxuiSkMku_K6U2d4Pi6tNLxN4YvKPdgT_-9LRLNMI-RwP4aD_vgj_utab1l3wN1I3ijh0Heb=w554-h265-nc

Yikes. This is why the sport is dying. We have too many old farts as the main demographic when the sport needs a younger audience to grow and prosper.

This is not surprising considering the disturbing amount of people with Fedor VHS tapes, and vinyl posters hanging on their wall here. I can practically smell the Rogaine through my internet when visiting this site.

Thankfully, it's getting less and less bad as time goes by.

Back