The "King" is DEAD: The Irish have officially turned on Conor McGregor

Irish media never liked Conor mostly because Conor promoted Irish stereotype of dunken hooligan start fights and talk shit the irish are trying to get away from that image Conor is not helping.

I'm bumping this awesome thread post for greatness.

giphy.gif

Yeah, definitely wasn't an act. Dude wasn't to bad when it came to breakdowns as long as they didn't invole Conor in which case he had delusional blinders on and unpresidented bias. Conor could do no wrong in his mind even when he would be proven wrong.

The amount of times he would say "Conor" in a post was fucking creepy, reading his posts always made me think about the movie "The Fan", lol. Or Eminems "Stan".
Man some. Of. The threads he'd somehow mention Conor in them and you'd be like.... How?

How does this have anything to do with him.

eh, thats all a bit over the top. He's not a has-been, he's still the #1 guy in MMA and just made the biggest payday in MMA history + maybe broke their PPV record. The fight also wasn't quite as one sided as it seemed at first, he held his own in round 1 without taking damage on the ground, he took most of the shots in round 2 on the gloves and Khabib was tired enough that he needed to take round 3 off. Conor was having moments in round 3 & 4 until getting taken down again, then it seemed like Khabib decided he had enough of this and just took his back and finished him.

I don't think he's washed up, and I say that as a confirmed Conor hater, he just needs a better style matchup in his next fight to get his swagger back. He can still beat a lot of guys, just probably not Khabib.

Holy fuck Khabib even took over Ireland lmao

Man some. Of. The threads he'd somehow mention Conor in them and you'd be like.... How?

How does this have anything to do with him.

Haha, I know right. I actually enjoyed arguing with him though, we had eventually managed to establish a mutual respect and agreement to disagree when it came to Conor. As long as the conversation didn't involve Conor he was actually a good dude.

Watching his complete emotional breakdown and him contradicting everything he said about Khabib leading up to the fight was sad though.

I don't get the whole celebrity worship and obsession so many people seem to have now a days, it's fucked up.

Good riddance. He wanted the world to care about him becoming a rich, selfish idiot who was 'too good' for the competition.

After injuring Borg in the dolly, he should have paid for his child's medical expenses. Schaub did it.

What has Conor ever done with his fortune other than to rub it in people's faces and use it to get impunity when acting in a criminal way, injuring innocent people and attacking a fighter in the middle of a weight cut with forty morons? Fuck him.
Definitely should have done something for Ray Borgs kid, after he said he didn't want to sue or press charges like the others.

The guy who started talking shit was Artem. He said Khabib is a pussy and that he will slap him when he see him. Well, Khabib just asked him about that and gave him a chance to slap him. What happened then? But of course you don't like the truth. No no

<TrumpWrong1>

Artem was responding to Khabib calling Conor a chicken, and said he was the chicken for pulling out and leaving all the Russian penniless. He never threatened physical violence.

Khabib did threaten physical violence and used it on Artem. Khabib not only instigated this, but was also the one that crossed the line. Khabib is to blame.

This, plus Prologic being banned, how great the world,can be sometimes.
He is like a cockroach on steroids.
Bet your ass those tiny legs are still moving and when you go look for the carcass next day?
it will be not there.

Good to see a mysterio thread up and about....

The mainstream media is a sycophantic bunch. What's new ?

In Arabstan, we have a proverb that says "انصر اخاك ظالما كان او مظلوم" - Support your brother, be him the oppressed or the tyrant.

Irish Media should have supported their boy, even in these dire times for him.

When we take over the West, we shall restore values of honor and fraternity among men, Insha'Allah.

Ireland Media have a hatred towards him / I see less hate from English media towards him

The guy lost to the number one guy in LW after a 2 year lay off!
He could easily done a Jon Jones and ask for a easy come back fight when he fought OSP
Conors next fight will do 1.5mill + just to see how he reacts to the lost.

Congrats on the irish for calling McGregor on his bullshit.

Ireland Media have a hatred towards him / I see less hate from English media towards him

The guy lost to the number one guy in LW after a 2 year lay off!
He could easily done a Jon Jones and ask for a easy come back fight when he fought OSP
Conors next fight will do 1.5mill + just to see how he reacts to the lost.
Jon Jones fought osp because cormier pulled out last minute

I'm Irish and the tabloid news papers here are a disgrace, about 2 weeks ago when Conor donated 10k to that sick child the news papers reported him as a hero and then when he loses he's a 'has-been'?

The media and papers in ireland are notorious for being BS, most Irish won't even pay attention to what's written on them

Back