The "King" is DEAD: The Irish have officially turned on Conor McGregor

Yeah, Conor was the one that ruined a good friendship by talking shit on twitter and went and slapped and treatened Artem. How could he ruin the peace.
The guy who started talking shit was Artem. He said Khabib is a pussy and that he will slap him when he see him. Well, Khabib just asked him about that and gave him a chance to slap him. What happened then? But of course you don't like the truth. No no

Well Ireland realised he wasn't a very good boxer after Mayweather you'd assume and now they've woken up to find out he's not quite as good at MMA as he claims either.

Tabloids are going to tabloid anyway but at least he was on the front page on 2 of the 3 papers.

The consequences of sacrificing your integrity for money.

Though I don't imagine a paper that prints "Irish Bitch" on its front page is especially readable.
Hahahaahah

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor-ufc-229-1-jpg.448363
Stop posting that shit

Khabib foot stomped into a crowd because Danis was using his head to hit Khabib's managers hands.

I think we all know who the worst one here is, KHABIB TIME.
At least admit Conor was also out of order. If you can’t be honest in your posts no one will take you seriously.

This, plus Prologic being banned, how great the world,can be sometimes.

Really, he got banned?

I guess the meltdown is complete then. I'm sure it won't be long until he's back though

Do you think Conor really cares

He is promoting his fights and any publicity is good publicity for him .

He is making millions and it's the fight game you win some you lose some.

He still has his millions of loyal fans that will get behind him .

Media will always write garbage to sell a story and making will keep
Making millions to fight because he is a massive draw.

Good riddance. He wanted the world to care about him becoming a rich, selfish idiot who was 'too good' for the competition.

After injuring Borg in the dolly incident, he should have paid for his child's medical expenses at least to show some selflessness and decency. Schaub did it.

What has Conor ever done with his fortune other than to rub it in people's faces and use it to get impunity when acting in a criminal way, injuring innocent people and attacking a fighter in the middle of a weight cut with forty morons? Fuck him.

Last edited:
Stop with the propaganda. If you actually read those papers you’d know tbt they’ve been shitting on him since the start

Yea dude I don't think that was an act...

Lmao just noticed your name.

Yeah, definitely wasn't an act. Dude wasn't to bad when it came to breakdowns as long as they didn't invole Conor in which case he had delusional blinders on and unpresidented bias. Conor could do no wrong in his mind even when he would be proven wrong.

The amount of times he would say "Conor" in a post was fucking creepy, reading his posts always made me think about the movie "The Fan", lol. Or Eminems "Stan".

Back