The "King" is DEAD: The Irish have officially turned on Conor McGregor

Im over it TS.

Lets talk about the next fight

Ortega vs Max

They're just printing dirt because it sells, nothing new there.

Newspapers are like bullys that use quotes, YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT said cornerman xd.

Dagestan and Ireland shared the same struggles in the past and went through centuries of oppression by external powers. Imagine if they stood and shared sympathies with each other in the pre-fights? Conor ruined it all.

Yeah, Conor was the one that ruined a good friendship by talking shit on twitter and went and slapped and treatened Artem. How could he ruin the peace.

Poor guy.

He was so fucking delusional.

His last post of Conor losing because he was threatened was fucking amazing.

I really hope it was an act, but with him I feel like those emotions were too real.

glass-joe.0.jpg

At least stand by your men, the Irish are being rat bastards

Yeah, Conor was the one that ruined a good friendship by talking shit on twitter and went and slapped and treatened Artem. How could he ruin the peace.
lol so over a slap Conor throws a dolly thru a bus and injures people, so who is worse?

lol so over a slap Conor throws a dolly thru a bus and injures people, so who is worse?

Khabib foot stomped into a crowd because Danis was using his head to hit Khabib's managers hands.

I think we all know who the worst one here is, KHABIB TIME.

i never cared for Conor's antics outside of the ring, but they're jumping the gun big time with the "has-been" tag they're trying to put on him.

he simply lost to a better guy that night. doesn't mean he's washed up. he's still young and he can still come back, the big question to me is if he has the desire to put in the work to do so now that he's extremely rich.

Back