The "King" is DEAD: The Irish have officially turned on Conor McGregor

Ireland is dead. Conor is bigger than that village.

I don't know how most of the Irish people feel about McGregor, but I'm sure I won't find out by reading Irish tabloids.

I am glad regular Irish people are respectful and realized that Conor Mcgregor crossed lines when talking about religion.

He is finished at 155...

He was never big in Ireland, most people just knew him as the big mouthed disrespectful cage fighter and were embaressed by his antics
The newspapers always had it in for him, some accuse them of being classist because of his working class ways

"Country of Ireland is shut down for this fight" - Joe Rogan LOL

It's awesome. I'd rather see newspaper talking crap, than bowing down to rich and powerful. Freedom of press for president.

I think people will still watch Conor but he needs to win in order to get a title shot. How about this PPV card?

Khabib vs Tony
Conor vs Aldo

The winners fight each other for a title fight.

Haha, I know right. I actually enjoyed arguing with him though, we had eventually managed to establish a mutual respect and agreement to disagree when it came to Conor. As long as the conversation didn't involve Conor he was actually a good dude.

Watching his complete emotional breakdown and him contradicting everything he said about Khabib leading up to the fight was sad though.

I don't get the whole celebrity worship and obsession so many people seem to have now a days, it's fucked up.
Yea man it's nuts, I understand being a fan but some of these dweebs take it to another level.

To love another man they've never met, they worship his money like crazy... Lmao it's just strange bro.

Ireland Media have a hatred towards him / I see less hate from English media towards him

The guy lost to the number one guy in LW after a 2 year lay off!
He could easily done a Jon Jones and ask for a easy come back fight when he fought OSP
Conors next fight will do 1.5mill + just to see how he reacts to the lost.
Ughhh you do know osp was late replacement for cormier?

He is headlines in almost every paper and you think he is done?

Do you even know how the world works?

LOL...he loses one fight after being a two division champ and now he's a "has been" God dam some of the media are retards.

Im a Khabib fan but Conor was really successfull in his last 5 years, more then all of journalists together for rest of their lives.

If we take in matter todays standards, he is successful man and they can write what they want.

Byee

Yea man it's nuts, I understand being a fan but some of these dweebs take it to another level.

To love another man they've never met, they worship his money like crazy... Lmao it's just strange bro.

Agreed. It's also super creepy when people call there family members by there first names too. "Carol is always there for him and would do anything for him". Like first of all how do you even know that and second of all why do you know the name of some obscure family member and refer to them like you are the best of friends when you've never even met any of these people and really know nothing about them.

It's so fucked up and creepy to me, never understood this kind of thing.

This is what Khabib meant when he said: "I will finish his career".

Yes obviously he can still fight and sell PPV buys, but the image of him as the most "Notorious", badass in the game has been Smashed. Khabib has become #1 Bad Ass in MMA and Conor is just another guy he destroyed.

Last edited:
Back