The investigation just GRU by another 12 indictments (Mueller Thread v. 18)

Yes they only one PC at the entire DNC headquarters. Not even laptops. No wonder Killary lost. There are so pathetic 2000 people had to share the same PC. How disorganized. Maybe they should have brought in Imran Awan sooner for some upgrades.

1 or 10,000 PCs doesn't make a difference to your argument. Internet transfers are fast now. I can go home with my peasant internet and download at 50MB/s without question. I'm just some guy paying for monthly internet, I'm not a GRU Russian state sponsored hacker.

In all the drivel you've posted I still don't see one of your garbage links actually saying what speed the files transferred at. If it was so obvious that is was a physical transfer they should at least be able to provide that.

Literally went through like 5 pages of your crap with bogus links linking to other bogus non-information all saying "copied, not hacked" without actually providing any details.

No you're assuming that it's not possible for a GRU sponsored hacker to have access to internet faster than the American peasant class even though the American peasant class has access to internet with the speeds you're saying are not possible to attain.
I never said it was impossible to obtain 60mb/s as you have falsely claimed. I said that the transfer was done at speeds higher than the available connection to the DNC. It does not matter what speeds a hacker uses on the hackers end. You still cannot pull info faster than the connection on the other end. Your assuming that assuming is assuming doing the assuming, while I assume nothing. Sorry that your thinking is so flawed. Sorry that you still cant get over the fact that globalism is losing. Sorry that your dream to destroy the US Constitution and put the American people under the thumb of a one world government is failing.

Holy shit. This might get even crazier

I never said it was impossible to obtain 60mb/s as you have falsely claimed. I said that the transfer was done at speeds higher than the available connection to the DNC. It does not matter what speeds a hacker uses on the hackers end. You still cannot pull info faster than the connection on the other end. Your assuming that assuming is assuming doing the assuming, while I assume nothing. Sorry that your thinking is so flawed. Sorry that you still cant get over the fact that globalism is losing. Sorry that your dream to destroy the US Constitution and put the American people under the thumb of a one world government is failing.

So.. the DNC didn't have modern internet like the rest of America's corporations?

The central hub of the entire Democrat presidential election campaign had regular cable internet?

lol

putin-trump-sit-down.jpg

"Hail Hydra!":D

"Hail Hydra!":D
That's funny because Hydra would represent the deep state globalist that attempted to overthrow a legally elected President, destroy borders, bring down the US Constitution, and evilly take over the entire world and place all humans under the control of a one world government.

Yeah, but any commonly offered fiber pipeline since the mid 2000s has speeds well faster than a flash drive on the download and the upload.
No it doesn't. Flash drives & external hard drives can exceed 400mb/s. There is no internet connection that can do that. Sorry, but your just fucking wrong.

No it doesn't. Flash drives & external hard drives can exceed 400mb/s. There is no internet connection that can do that. Sorry, but your just fucking wrong.

Nothing you provided claims the transfers occurred anywhere at or near 400MB/s.

Is it 400MB/s or 400Mb/s.

Can you tell me that?

The latest PUBLICLY available fiber lines can transfer at 1GB/s. Google Fiber and FiOS both offer speeds of 500-1000MB/s to the public.

That's funny because Hydra would represent the deep state globalist that attempted to overthrow a legally elected President, destroy borders, bring down the US Constitution, and evilly take over the entire world and place all humans under the control of a one world government.

You say all that as though it were a bad thing;)

Just a bunch of trump pals palling around with a Russian spy

NRA palling around with Russian spy.

NRA endorsed Trump more than any candidate.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm

Marsha Marsha Marsha. Ooops, I mean Russia Russia Russia. Red blooded American right here bitch. One that's way too informed for your low IQ to deal with so you say "Russian bot, Russian troll". How original. Did you think that one up all by yourself or did your mommy help you?

I am able bodied American male! I only eat biggest of Macs at most popular capitalist restaurant! My english done is superbly, and fairest of elections are what have happened.

Just a bunch of trump pals palling around with a Russian spy

Here she is from the "Freedom Fest" personally asking Trump about his relationship with Russia.

Trump says he'd like to drop sanctions on Russia. This is 2015:

Back