The investigation just GRU by another 12 indictments (Mueller Thread v. 18)

I am angry at libtards who hate the US Constitution and think we should be ruled by elitist at the UN. My family has not spent generations fighting & dying for the USA just to deal with brainless dimwits like you who think it should all be abolished and we surrender our freedom. Since my eldest son left for basic training today, I am especially angry at your anti-Americanism.

The UN remains one of the United States' most important tools to fuck with other nations and coerce them. Your description of the UN is facile, childish and laughable.

I am angry at libtards who hate the US Constitution and think we should be ruled by elitist at the UN. My family has not spent generations fighting & dying for the USA just to deal with brainless dimwits like you who think it should all be abolished and we surrender our freedom. Since my eldest son left for basic training today, I am especially angry at your anti-Americanism.
Fuck you, you unAmerican piece of shit.

Right from the goddamn indictment:

The NRA is referred to as "GUNS RIGHTS ORGANIZATION" and is specifically named as a target of infiltration by Moscow. U.S. Person 1 is a United States citizen and an American political operative. BUTINA established contact with U.S. Person 1 in Moscow in or around 2013. U.S. Person 1 worked with BUTINA to jointly arrange introductions to U.S. persons having influence in American politics, including an organization promoting gun rights (hereinafter "GUN RIGHTS ORGANIZATION"), for the purpose of advancing the agenda of the Russian Federation. Butina to US PERSON 1 in March 2015: a major political party (POLITICAL PARTY 1) "would likely obtain control over the U.S. government after the 2016 elections." On October 4, 2016, U.S. Person 1 sent an email to an acquaintance. The email covered a number of topics. Within the email, U.S. Person 1 stated, "Unrelated to specific presidential campaigns, I've been involved in secruing a VERY private line of communication between the Kremlin and key POLITICAL PARTY 1 leaders through, of all conduits, the [GUN RIGHTS ORGANIZATION]."

A fucking American citizen AND the fucking NRA working to advance the agendas of Russia. Get the fuck out and move somewhere else if you're support this bullshit. I don't give a flying fuck how many members of your family served this US or died serving the US you're doing them a disservice by supporting Russia.

This also seems to imply some connection to the NRA if you continue to read the indictment.
Remember Cohen was deputy finance chair of RNC, could the entire Republican party have been bought by Russia?

Remember Cohen was deputy finance chair of RNC, could the entire Republican party have been bought by Russia?
Makes you wonder why the highest ranking member of the House randomly announced his retirement

DiQFu_lUYAAds7t.jpg:large

Sure, but this isn't a smoking gun to this investigation. She's going to be a big nothingburger as usual. The indictments don't mean they're guilty.
I'm sure nobody is.
I'm sure this is all a giant misunderstanding.

... yes sir, just a misunderstanding

I'm sure nobody is.
I'm sure this is all a giant misunderstanding.

... yes sir, just a misunderstanding

We live in a world where politics is literally global, it's not far fetched to think that there is going to be correlation and crossover.

Also it would explain the absurd lengths the Republicans are going to defend Trump, they are in just as deep.

Yes, Trump, the RNC, the NRA, independent media...everyone that didn't just lose power are Russian agents lol

Good grief. If it turns out Charlton Heston has a piss tape I'm peacing out to Belize.

I really hope this NRA thing is just normal shady lobbying, and not them washing cash, which is what it sure as shit is beginning to look like.

Back