The investigation just GRU by another 12 indictments (Mueller Thread v. 18)

Good grief. If it turns out Charlton Heston has a piss tape I'm peacing out to Belize.

I really hope this NRA thing is just normal shady lobbying, and not them washing cash, which is what it sure as shit is beginning to look like.
Cohen is going to end up poisoned at this rate.

Good grief. If it turns out Charlton Heston has a piss tape I'm peacing out to Belize.

I really hope this NRA thing is just normal shady lobbying, and not them washing cash, which is what it sure as shit is beginning to look like.
We should have known as soon as Weismann was on the case we were looking at one massive fucking RICO case .There's a reason he's Muellers goto on this .

Remember Cohen was deputy finance chair of RNC, could the entire Republican party have been bought by Russia?

He still is, unless he stepped down in the last week or two and I missed it.

We live in a world where politics is literally global, it's not far fetched to think that there is going to be correlation and crossover.

"We live in a world where (something stupid), it's not far fetched to think (something immensely stupider)."

These guys have their formula worked out, that's for sure.

If I were Cohen, I'd be singing like a meth crazed opera soprano on opening night. He's gonna wind up polonium'd.

Insane. The GOP leadership has had a secret communication channel with the Russian gov for 2 years.

Just absolutely insane.

You're missing out on some fun in the Trump/Putin thread, bud.

It's going about as well as you would imagine.

Oh, I've been keeping an eye. This has got to be peak meltdown time, and it can only get worse for them.

Oh, I've been keeping an eye. This has got to be peak meltdown time, and it can only get worse for them.
Yeah, the next big indictments that Mueller drops will lead top an incredible surge in meltdowns/bots/asshurt.

maxresdefault.jpg

I am beginning to think the NRA/Russia thing might need its own thread.

I am beginning to think the NRA/Russia thing might need its own thread.

Yeah dude this IS BONKERSSSSS

"Oh yeah we also found out Russian spies are peddling influence and laundering money through the NRA..."

Back