The individual mandate is a kind of slavery

I'd be open to a system that works without increasing costs so much or having to be put on a waiting list for months if I did need medical care. But as you pointed out they haven't come up with that yet.

Because that doesn't help my wallet at all...my insurance went to ungodly rates with all the healthcare shit. Paying for everyone else's free healthcare is for the fucking birds.

How does the zhit you have now help your wallet? Youre paying a ton for zhitty care now while people in other countries get better care for free. No co-pays, extra fees for going to a doc outside of the 'preffered network'.

You're being hoodwinked, and all you can say is "well im paying a zhit ton for zhitty coverage but at least someone poorer than me isnt getting covered, so im cool with gettting fvked in the arse if theyre getting fvked harder!!"

How does the zhit you have now help your wallet? Youre paying a ton for zhitty care now while people in other countries get better care for free. No co-pays, extra fees for going to a doc outside of the 'preffered network'.

You're being hoodwinked, and all you can say is "well im paying a zhit ton for zhitty coverage but at least someone poorer than me isnt getting covered, so im cool with gettting fvked in the arse if theyre getting fvked harder!!"
I wasn't getting fack before Obamacare, Ben. Now I'm bent over getting fack hard

I wasn't getting fack before Obamacare, Ben. Now I'm bent over getting fack hard

Obamacare slowed growth in healthcare costs dramatically in the aggregate and millions more now have health insurance than they did before. For the average consumer, Obamacare helps

You're welcome. And remember to vote Viva for WR Prez. We're as close to a Libertarian ticket as you're gonna get. But we're a different party, separated from the LP's incompetence.

Haven't been following the thread. Are you two on a ticket then? That's a good combo for sure.

It forces you to buy a product that you don't want. We should have the right to choose our own health insurance. Or lack of it. Or whatever kind we want. To cover pre-existing conditions. Or to not cover them. Etc. We should be free people.
What sort of slavery is that? Chattel slavery, indentured servitude or the red ass about having to pay your own way as a matter of law or kick in a little something to the effort?

Frankly, I'm sick of people like you rolling into ERs to get your freebies and then disappear into the night.

Now responsible action is 'slavery'. Got it.

Obamacare slowed growth in healthcare costs dramatically in the aggregate and millions more now have health insurance than they did before. For the average consumer, Obamacare helps
For average fuckers. What about for the cream of the fucking crop alphas like me? I'm stuck paying for the peasants insurance.

For average fuckers. What about for the cream of the fucking crop alphas like me? I'm stuck paying for the peasants insurance.

This is basically your only argument and it makes you look fucking dumb.

But please, carry on.

Haven't been following the thread. Are you two on a ticket then? That's a good combo for sure.

Yessir. Thanks. I'm billing us as the only non-partisans in the race who actually post on politics. :cool:

This is basically your only argument and it makes you look fucking dumb.

But please, carry on.
The argument that I don't want to pay for some fucking scums insurance costs? That's dumb? Lmao you sound like a winner pal. Take your food stamps and go get yourself a nice Thanksgiving turkey. It's on me. You're welcome.

yes

everyone should be allowed to be unsafe, and open yourself up to financial ruin. murica

Idiot. True freedom entails the right to have no choice in the pricing of any part of your healthcare, go broke from the bills, then have any tax reliefs cut by the tax plan.

As the philosopher Ab-Soul would say "Welcome to America, Die or Pay for Healthcare."

The argument that I don't want to pay for some fucking scums insurance costs? That's dumb? Lmao you sound like a winner pal. Take your food stamps and go get yourself a nice Thanksgiving turkey. It's on me. You're welcome.

I don't live in the US.

My healthcare is free at the point of request paid for by taxes that are less than yours, and I get private insurance for 40 bucks a month covering anything else I might need. There are no medical bankruptcies here and I get good solid internet for a fraction of the cost you pay.

Also Donald Trump isn't my president.

This is such a crock of shit...like some serious fkn snake oil salesman shit.

"We're going to pass this 3000 page bill and you'll be able to keep your dr, and we'll fix the health care crisis"

Reality.... the entire system goes to shit and costs double.

"But we actually saved you money"

You really have to be a mouth breathing tard to spew that shit.
Every time government gets involved with subsidizing a sector of the economy the costs go up drastically. ...see student loans.

I don't live in the US.

My healthcare is free at the point of request paid for by taxes that are less than yours, and I get private insurance for 40 bucks a month covering anything else I might need. There are no medical bankruptcies here and I get good solid internet for a fraction of the cost you pay.

Also Donald Trump isn't my president.

This may work in Europe or Canada bit it can't work here. Our government is too corrupt, too many special interests, and too many leeches on the system. It would just be writing a blank check to the entire medical industry. It would end up being 50% of our fiscal budget

This is such a crock of shit...like some serious fkn snake oil salesman shit.

"We're going to pass this 3000 page bill and you'll be able to keep your dr, and we'll fix the health care crisis"

Reality.... the entire system goes to shit and costs double.

"But we actually saved you money"

You really have to be a mouth breathing tard to spew that shit.
Every time government gets involved with subsidizing a sector of the economy the costs go up drastically. ...see student loans.

Any analysis or data to support your rant?

The Obamacare mechanisms are well understood. Except by you.

So we can give up the freedom to opt out of insurance tax (or penalty, don't care about semantics) free but we also lose our ability to have an affordable, sustainable healthcare system that seeks to cover everyone.

I choose the latter.

Last edited:
Back