The GSP/Bisping bout proves once and for all

• Thread starter Deleted member 436105
  • Start date
Dude you just wrote a novel on how im ignorant because i don't know proper old English. STFU and get a life weirdo
Oh, hahahaha. I didn't know you were the same guy and was wondering why you were all roiled. I don't think I called you ignorant, just that you were very wrong in this one instance. Get a thicker skin buddeh. Since you obviously like using a Middle English phrase (not Old English) now and again, why not take five minutes and learn how to do it right? Learning shit like that is actually a very interesting part of life.

Because you use bro science and opinion over facts, hence your argument is irrelevant chubs.

Nope. The problem is that you don't know what I was talking about, that's why you're bringing irrelevant stuff. I wasn't even making a size comparison between Anderson and GSP, lol

Oh, hahahaha. I didn't know you were the same guy and was wondering why you were all roiled. I don't think I called you ignorant, just that you were very wrong in this one instance. Get a thicker skin buddeh. Since you obviously like using a Middle English phrase (not Old English) now and again, why not take five minutes and learn how to do it right? Learning shit like that is actually a very interesting part of life.

I don't give a fuck. I doubt adding fluent in Middle English on a resume gets me any traction. And I damn sure don't want any lesson from a shertard. Good day

It was obvious that GSP was avoiding Anderson when they ruled their respective divisions.

If GSP beats Bisping, Anderson will almost certainly be his first defence. Sorry, Yoel.

I don't give a fuck. I doubt adding fluent in Middle English on a resume gets me any traction. And I damn sure don't want any lesson from a shertard. Good day

I think if you didn't give a fuck, you wouldn't have replied twice. I clearly hit a nerve, and this was unintentional on my part.

Please accept my apologies.

I think if you didn't give a fuck, you wouldn't have replied twice. I clearly hit a nerve, and this was unintentional on my part.

Please accept my apologies.

Aww the old passive aggressive you wouldn't have replied if you did t care routine. You quoted me first genuis

maybe GSP knew Anderson had a thing for "boner pills" and didnt want to risk the fight

Back